- Microsoft Office Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7Windows 10 Active Directory
- SCCM SharePoint
- Remedy ADI
- Bomgar Cabling
- Hardware and Software installation Customer Service
- Working with Centene, a healthcare company Serve as the primary contact in providing customer service and technical support to internal partners and vendors regarding their Windows 10 Migration.
- Design, build and/or test new systems, processes or services
- Respond to requests for new services
- Document workflow of processes within the organization
- Investigate, research and troubleshoot more complex IT related issues
- Perform new user IT training and communication of IT policies and standards
- Perform scheduled departmental audits and report findings to management
- Techs will be responsible for working directly with the users on any/all post - migration support issues and ensuring everything went smoothly from migration the night before.
- Techs will complete the rest of the migration to Win10 as needed and follow up on any HW tracking from previous night’s migration.
- Checking SCCM to verify if all software has been installed and to install software.
IT Service Desk Analyst
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Receives incoming phone calls to create incidents and requests, records tickets and resolves in adequate time frame ensuring expected customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolves reported problems in timely and efficient manner.
- Opens, tracks and closes calls and request tickets.
- Supports business/technical applications and features.
- Contributes knowledge to the Knowledge Database
- Adheres to ITIL processes.
- Coordinates service provider group escalation responses and provides follow up on contacts.