Experienced professional with over 15 years of law firm experience dedicated to the planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies, communications, and operations. My background in marketing strategy, technical process, and integration management, represents a unique hybrid of marketing, operations, and IT skills. My extensive technical background allows me to leverage digital services and tools to deliver quality client experience for internal and external users.
Confidential, Little Elm, TX
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
- Evaluate business process requirements and document functional design documents.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing environments to achieve customer's business requirements.
- Conduct UAT and train customer resources to successfully use the application.
- Lead for Configuration Team that handles overflow configuration and customization items from Sales, Implementation and Support as well as the Core product.
- Successfully managed a fast - paced project cycle with concurrent priorities.
- Drive continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and CRM best practices.
- Manage the daily operations of the firm including launching a new branding, website, and other marketing initiatives.
- Oversee firm hiring, payroll, and budget.
- Responsible for timely billing, retainers, and collections.
- Assign cases, making sure work is distributed evenly among team members.
- Process improvement for all aspects of Firm including all systems.
Confidential, Little Elm, TX
Marketing Technology Consultant
- Consulting various firms with the integration of technology modules used to streamline and centralize marketing operations.
- Specialties include marketing technology integration and operations, multi-channel campaign design and execution, marketing ROI and KPI analytics, lead generation, outsourcing implementation, marketing technology assessment, marketing automation, email and direct mail marketing, CASL/GDPR compliance, project management, CRM administration.
- All types of interim assistance.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Firmwide Marketing Operations Manager
- Oversee and manage the marketing operations workflow, programs, events, materials and branded items with special focus on the firm’s CRM (InterAction/MS Dynamics) and e-mail marketing software (Vuture), including all other technical related applications for marketing the firm’s capabilities and experience.
- Liaise regularly with IT on the development, management, and training of other marketing-related technology assets, including applications supporting the firm’s website and intranet. Work with firm leadership to further improve, train, implement and execute marketing and business development strategies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain strategy for communicating, educating and training attorneys and staff related to use of CRM technology, related software tools, update training programs and materials and provide end-user training.
- Engage with the business development team to utilize CRM and other resources for list creation, research projects and other business development events.
- Ensure the highest level of client/contact data quality, increase user adoption and proficiency, provide support on marketing related applications, and leverage the firms contact management assets effectively. Attended/assisted events as needed.
- Launched new centralized email marketing system (Vuture) and created and designed 1500 unique campaigns for events including reminders, Save the Dates, and practice alerts. Responsible for sending all firm communications including target audience and creation of marketing lists.
- Provided analytical reports for campaign performance to practice leaders and Marketing team.
- Responsible for maintaining and creating new online Confidential store for the branded items for events, offices and practice groups.
- Ordered all branding items and worked with vendor to include new logo. Responsible for maintaining accurate billing back to offices and new streamlined billing process which simultaneously maintained accurate inventory.
- Provide direct operational and financial input to ensure efficient, effective and accurate delivery of firm wide budgetary objectives, including, but not limited to the impact of software, services and other operational issues. Worked with vendors on proposals/contracts/renewals, providing sound financial justifications when obtaining budget approval from respective departments.
- Support and collaborate with firm departments and firm wide offices in preparing for budget reviews; identify budget changes with regards to operational/workflow changes.
- Successfully installed Confidential IQ and on boarded 215 users.
- Increased CRM user adoption which resulted in the Firm’s shared contacts from 25% to 80%. Collaborated with IT to create the new Intranet leveraging SharePoint tool.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
InterAction Account Manager
- Relationship manager and primary point of contact for over 100 law firms.
- Manage and grow pipeline through customized understanding of law firm internal software and hardware issues.
- Create targeted, solution-oriented proposals with appropriate pricing for software and services.
- Advise and consult with law firms on strategy and technology solutions to help them improve and achieve their marketing and business development initiatives.
- Present webinars and client presentations as needed.
- Liaison between internal resources to ensure customer satisfaction with installations, contracts and product development.
- Maintain awareness of customer needs and industry trends and use information to optimize market position.
- Provide product updates, upcoming seminars, user group and promote conferences.
- Maintained weekly client account forecast including and updating CRM with all client activities.
- Worked with Financial department on past due accounts, invoice questions and new contract purchases.
- Negotiated pricing with sales/client and generated contracts including SOW based on scope of issue to be resolved.
- Provide customized data quality assessments by visiting clients in person or via virtual access by running reports to target lawyer usage and statistical searches based on Firms actual data.
- Provide a customized ongoing plan to clean up, maintain and educate all levels of users on best practices to maintain data integrity.
- Work with marketing and technology departments to help utilize InterAction for business development projects and needs.
- Create process changes and train users to utilize InterAction as it was designed to be used.
- Developed new Confidential data quality professional service purchased by many law firms.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Firm-wide CRM & Email Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the management of the Firm’s email marketing software (Tikit) and the upgrade of CRM system and all facets involved.
- This $500K upgrade was meant to enhance the firm’s ability to understand client critical trends and analyzing client opportunities and impacting client development strategies.
- Integrating financial information allowed the business development team to fully understand financial relationship with the client and better understand which clients are worthy of additional investment.
- Installed the full access to Confidential atVantage linked to CRM company matched records to allow the business development team to search for targets based on demographic information without manual data entry.
- Expanded the ability to search by SIC codes, company size and other public information.
- Ran intelligence reports for practice groups, directors and business development team.
- Installed Confidential Client Analysis which allowed the business development team to understand potential service gaps and help identify potential attrition risk due to over dependence on limited relationships.
- Created client profiles as the real point of differentiation from previous business development products.
- Segmented analysis of the firm’s entire client database for past 12 months, based on volume of work and consistency of hour from the client over a five-year period.
- This tool allowed for the firm to invest business development resources for the greatest impact.
- Manage and include oversight over budget associated with all offices and budgets ranging from budget reconciliation to invoice approval. Collaborated with financial department and work extensively with department heads and CFO to ensure thorough understand of practice group realignment and billing rates to ensure proper flow into systems integrated. Primary contact with vendor on all financial questions and testing to ensure accuracy.
- Provided monthly top accounts reports with practice analytics relating to new software integration. Implemented Client Analysis accounting software and trained other BD staff.
- Subject matter expert for all modules integrated and responsible for training all business development managers, practice leaders and lawyers to leverage new marketing tools to support each practice group.
- Responsible for all configuration and administration of email marketing software and its integration with our CRM Software.
- Responsible for all creation and sending of campaign emails for events, alerts and reminders.
- Constantly evaluating campaigns to target different sectors and any specialized requests from Director of Marketing, Directors of Business Development, and Director of Operations for each business unit, Business Development Managers and IT.
- Provide analytic reports and suggest improvements. Manage one web & technology specialist.
- Responsible for all configuration changes to CRM including upgrades, enhancements and special requests.
- Manage data integrity including resolving tickets, event list creation and clean up.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
CRM Database Manager/Marketing Technology Manager
- Built and constantly improved company’s email marketing strategy and overall program management.
- Responsible for the creation and sending of all email campaigns, campaign landing pages, forms and automated campaigns including managing email production and reporting. All email campaigns created via straight HTML without email marketing software.
- Streamlined workflow and creative production processes in conjunction with Integrated Communications by expanding use of templates and other efficiency and personalization tools.
- Contributed to campaign continuous optimization efforts, including helping analyzing campaign results and tests, gleaning insights from the results and actively contributing new ideas for future tests and program enhancements
- Ensured compliance with global anti-spam laws, and promote best practices for permission management and unsubscribe management.
- Lead the firm’s CRM activities by managing the contact database including creating and updating lists, working with database partners and segmenting data for targeted email campaigns.
- Drove email list growth strategies and execution across multiple channels, serving as email acquisition authority across all sectors.
- Generated data reports from past email campaigns as needed to determine the effectiveness of marketing technology strategies and tactics, including analytics and other reporting.
- Managed data integrity
- Provide monthly budget reconciliation
- Meet with vendors on bids for new CRM system and update all departments associated
- Work with CFO and Financial department on the restructuring of billing of projects to feed into new CRM system
- Lead monthly meeting with Practice heads and Principals to update budget and explain the financial implications of new budget realignment and new reporting