- Exceptionally talented within computer concepts, operating systems, and hardware of a mainframe system.
- Extensive knowledge of configuring computers for network and Internet access.
- Highly self - motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to be trained and can also lead less experienced members regarding technical issues.
- Strong analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of companies goals and objectives
- Knowledge of Intermediate network functions and connectivity troubleshooting.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple teams or individual projects.
- Extensive knowledge of problem resolution and diagnostic processes for information technologies and systems.
Advanced in: Microsoft Office 2003-2010, Windows 95-Windows 8, Macintosh, Windows 7 Migration/Deployment, End-User Specialist, VPN, MS Exchange, Active Directory Administration, Remote User Support, BMC network monitoring and Remedy Help Desk.
Desktop System Analyst
- This position also provides network monitoring, patching, cable wiring, and punch downs in closets and server rooms.
- Other duties include new user setup and configuration within active directory, sccm deployment, security policies; remote clinic site travels to alleviate IT problems, after-hours support 24 x 7 on a rotating basis responding to critical issues.
- Provisioned Vocera wireless communication badges for doctors and staff to use within the facility.
- Assisted in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
System Analyst Engineer/Lead
- Actively participates and presents reports in scheduled ad-hoc meetings as agreed upon by Upper Engineering Center Management and Category Support Teams. It is up to the Technical Engineer lead to document, submit omissions or issues and report discrepancies related to HP's knowledge tools.
- Work on special projects designed to improve the customer support experience in order to build better customer relationships.
- Development of how to guides and training material, 6 sigma projects, and handle high profile executive escalations to solve complex issues.
- Other duties include contacting customers to investigate and troubleshoot specific issues they may be reporting higher lever Support Engineers, capturing customer units exhibiting specific fail patterns for issue testing and supporting the standard solutions used by support teams worldwide.
- Also create the logic flows and technical support documents that are used as a guide for the call center agents.
Geek Squad Technician
- Perform multiple tasks and work with constant, unscheduled interruptions, while applying technical solutions to meet the business deadlines.
- The main task is to installs PCs, internal/external components, cable and wiring as needed in response from calls, emails or personal requests.
- This position is also required to conduct group meetings to communicate problems and departmental concerns, implement problem solving methods to provide faster productivity, interact with diverse individuals and groups tactfully and with affirmation and listen attentively and creatively to concerns.
- Other duties include running scans on all hardware and software applications to determine if modifications or new versions are needed to allow faster operation.
- Provide status reports to management and customers on all service requests for internal tracking and user communication purposes.