- Energetic, extremely motivated IT and Audio Visual Professional seeking a position which complements and utilizes my advanced IT Technical Support, Audio/Visual Conferencing, Business and Customer Relations skills to assist an organization in meeting its goals.
- Microsoft Windows OS (95 - Windows 7), Windows Server (2003-2008), Macintosh OS X/OS 9
- Desktop Support/Network Administration
- Hardware/Software Installation and Configuration
- Break fix
- WAN/LAN/voice-over IP
- Audio/Visual Production and Support
- Network/Domain Administration
- Active Directory
- Symantec Endpoint Encryption (SEE)
- Guardian Edge Encryption
- PeopleSoft (Database Administration)
- Seibel Database Systems (Public Sector)
- Remedy Action Request System
- Network Server Imaging/Ghost
- Microsoft Office 2003-2010
- Citrix Networking/Server Farm
- Altiris Remote Desktop tool
- Cisco Systems (VOIP Telecommunications/VPN)
- Exchange: EAS/PKI
Desktop Support Technician
- Tier II Technician with current/active MBI clearance providing excellent customer service and support to six thousand federal government employees and contractors.
- Including support of all hardware/software and TCP/IP network related issues for Veterans Affairs Central Office (VACO) in Washington, DC.
- Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to: hardware/software troubleshooting, TCP/IP networking, Active Directory 2008 administration, laptop encryption using Symantec Endpoint Encryption (SEE), Citrix WAN configuration/administration, server farm analysis, Cisco VPN configuration, Big Fix, network server imaging of PC workstations and laptops, laptop and workstation deployment and provisioning, Remote HW/SW troubleshooting using various tools, office relocations/moves, PKI certificates support (import/export, etc.), Microsoft Outlook support/configuration and troubleshooting, Network Administration, Cisco client configuration (wireless, etc.), hard drive wiping, monitoring the Remedy Service Desk/ Ticketing System and transferring to other groups when appropriate.
- Installing and troubleshooting local/network printers and scanners. Regularly completing various other duties as necessary.
Desktop Support Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer providing at-desk, phone and email support to users of computer hardware and software, peripherals, as well as with fixed and mobile phones.
- Reported to the IT Services Manager under the Director of Operations and Engineering.
- Responsible for performing at-desk/bench analysis, diagnosis and resolution of laptop, desktop, phone and printer issues; installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting PC and Mac hardware/software. Outlook .ost repairs/rebuilds.
- Configuring Outlook user profiles, and performing all Outlook file backups to servers for HR/legal holds purposes.
- Basic troubleshooting and configuration of BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm and Windows Phone handheld devices.
- Performed asset management duties on a regular basis using Numera’s TrackIt.
IT Help Desk Technician
- Help Desk Technician for Confidential . Community College, responsible for providing support to all Faculty, Staff and Students of Confidential (all campuses) via email, phone, and electronic live chat, perform various IT related functions such as: continually checking all web portal/network performance and functionality.
- Providing front-line advice service to end-users on software and hardware related issues PC/Mac, Performing first-level diagnosis of customer issues, maintaining high first-call resolution rate.
- Opening and taking ownership of incidents and service requests using SmarterTrack Ticketing System; tracking issues until resolved. Escalating issues as required. Managing telecommunication systems accounts (Cisco Systems).
- LAN accounts administration in an Active Directory environment. Microsoft Exchange mailbox/group creation/supporting both in network, and Outlook Web Access, database administration using PeopleSoft, Server Farm analysis on an hourly basis, and reporting outages and other issues in a timely fashion.
- Apple iPhone/iPod Touch devices troubleshooting and support. Performing other technology support duties as needed.