- Dynamic Executive with over fifteen years of professional experience.
- Ten years progressively directed in the fields of Computer Software Support, Customer Service Management and Technical Support Management.
- I am an exacting, detail - oriented, and highly focused professional with exceptional oral and written communication skills and proven ability to propose, manage, design, develop and deliver complete solutions. I am very proficient in the Microsoft suite.
- Results-Driven Leader with a track record of turning obstacles into opportunities.
- Insightful Strategist adept at identifying inefficiencies and devising action plans to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Critical Thinker who capitalizes on solid understanding of complex processes and methodologies to enhance corporate position.
- Engaging Communicator with outstanding written and verbal skills, to include experience in leading presentations to varied audiences.
Confidential, Riverdale, M
- Provide and teach top - notch customer service skills to make certain the organization is represented in excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring that project tasks are carried out as per each perspective plan so that the activity is carried out within the stipulated time.
- Prepares schedules and rosters for the volunteers to function in an efficient manner
- Hold discussions with volunteers to know the challenges that they face in carrying out their activities and make adjustments for the most effective results.
- Prioritize undertakings that are of crucial importance so that less important issues can be taken up later.
- Function as the Point of Contact between Board of Directors and partner organizations.
- Generate correspondence, publishing, spreadsheets, and other documents necessary to successfully communicate for Chief Executive Officer.
- Professionally represent the organization at various forums and conferences and dispense the concerns and feedback so there is awareness on the issues.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Grants Management Specialist
- Negotiates and awards grants and provides for their post award business and administrative management
- Develops, implements or recommends, after research, policies and procedures for the Agency s grant programs
- Analyzes legal, administrative, and other issuances that impinge on privacy, consultants and various clearances
- Provides for the review of grant expenditures and resolution of problematic audit findings.
- Provides consultation and technical assistance to grantee organizations and principal investigators
- Participates in the development of office work plans and schedules, establishes work priorities, and assures integration of policy and management activities
- Grants Information Specialist
- Answered inquiries about Confidential biomedical and behavioral research and research training programs
- Provided general advice and guidance about grant application procedures
- Located Confidential grant - related resources and referrals
- Located funding information and guidelines on the Internet
- Represented Confidential at national scientific conferences and seminars
- Provided presentations to University faculty and students about the grants process and funding opportunities and resources
- Served as eRA Commons and SF424 electronic submission specialist for Confidential
- Served as Lab Trainer for Electronic Submission of Confidential SF424 grant applications
Systems Analyst - Team Lead
- Manage the scheduling, availability and performance of Confidential eRA Commons Help Desk support team
- Act as principal escalation point for advanced problems, unique requests and difficult customers
- Deliver expedient, invaluable and specialized information to 100,000+ grant healthcare professionals
- Liaison to network operations and other development support teams for complex and outage issues
- Ensure team service level agreement performance metrics are met and exceeded
- Provide ongoing training and encourage staff development that improves service to Confidential community
- Monitor Remedy and Aspect ACD system for maximum team efficiency
Confidential, Washington, DC
Tech Support Manager
- Successfully led a 20 member team of analysts in providing professional support to end users
- Continuously improved the level of support to wireless end users, which was accomplished through the design, development and integration of a variety of surveys, programs, initiatives and measurements.
- Instituted a service culture in IT Support that minimized irate calls.
- Developed and administered incentive programs to maximize productivity while maintaining a high level of quality throughout the department and within guidelines of the budget
- Provided constructive discipline for staff as needed to correct counter - productive behavior
- Analyzed issues to develop effective solutions that achieved increases in 1st contact resolves.
- Provided team with regular performance analysis and continually molded members for upward mobility
- Made dynamic adjustments to schedules, agent allocations to successfully meet goals and deadlines.
- Assisted with call/advisory handling as needed during high volume times.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Support Analyst Lead
- Assisted in the day - to-day operations of a 3-tiered technical support desk providing top-notch telephone and desk-side support to over 3000+ users.
- Used Remedy Help Desk Management Console to ensure complete and consistent follow-up of all service cases.
- Trained new employees on policies and procedures providing them with the required knowledge to perform their job productively and professionally.
- Satisfied connectivity incidents using demonstrated methods and tools.
- Performed customer support for installation, configuration and troubleshooting support tasks.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Planned, developed, and prepared the annual budget of over $2 million.
- Reviewed, processed, and maintained records of honoraria and reimbursement expenses.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Responsible for the effective - run of the fast paced third party billing transportation firm.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting, computer-desktop support and administrative supervision.