- Experienced leader with progressive expertise and extensive ITSM / ITIL background.
- Substantial experience with the ServiceNow platform, specifically wit hin the Service Catalog, Incident, Problem, Configuration and Change management modules.
- Passionate, hands - on senior manager with a strategic perspective, exceptional analytical skills, and vision.
- Laser-focused on building a customer centric organization based on teamwork. best practice and process improvements.
- ITIL / ITSM Process & Best Practices
- Process Development
- Configuration Management (CMBD)
- ServiceNow Platform
- IT Change Management
- Problem Management
- Project Management
- Service Desk Operations
- Program Management
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Cross-functional Supervision
- Business & IT Planning
- Vendor Management
- KPI / Metrics Performance Programs
IT Service Management Consultant
- ServiceNow Platform
- IT Service Delivery
- Metrics/KPI’s & Reporting
- Major Incident Management
- IT Roles & Responsibilities
- IT Communications
Manager, IT Service Management
- ServiceNow Platform - Aligned with senior management to agree on and deliver on the platform strategy. Collaborated with all levels of IT staff to understand and document requests. Managed an offshore Service Now team to deliver on requests, in addition to maintaining the health of the platform.
- Problem Management - Provided strategic direction and leadership in the complete redesign of the problem management process. Constructed and implemented a new problem management process within the IT organization which provided improved root cause analysis and business impact reporting.
- Configuration Management - Created the CMDB from the ground up by bringing the IT and Enterprise Architecture teams together and aligning their needs. The CMDB captures all business applications, infrastructure tools, server/network hardware data, business service and service offerings. Prior to the Service Now CMDB, data was being maintained on spreadsheets. Developed the strategy to format that data and load it into the Service Now, along with a formally documented process to keep the CMDB current.
- Change Management - Assisted in the development of the change management and CAB review process. Was the back up to the Change Manager, chaired CAB meetings and provided approvals for all changes going to production.
- Implemented ITIL-Based Process Improvements and Hardware Asset Management; and developed and managed SLAs.
- Assisted in the development of the IT Charge back template for services provided to different business units.
- Worked with technical team to improve efficiencies of the CA Service Desk Manager tool set. Brought in live agent chat. Developed self-service front end for end users to log, update, and review their own incidents. Put in place a knowledgebase framework. Began development of a formal service catalogue.
- Reworked workflow processes for the service desk and field support teams.
- Utilized ITIL framework methodology to develop proper service desk functions and incident and problem management processes.
- Developed a standardized set of management reports generated on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
- Drove down open incidents within work queues by instituting proper queue management.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Project Manager / Consultant
- America’s Project Manager for Global rollout of HP SM9 ITSM toolset.
- Drove operational efficiencies for Help Desk, Security Access Management, and Desktop groups.
- Assisted in defining project scope / specifications, evaluating project risks, and designing work plans for multi-dimensional, global process redesign.
- Created, tracked, approved, and monitored all End User Computing project budgets.
- Developed the Global Service Desk function, Incident, Problem, Change, and Continual Service Improvement processes.
- Pace-setting results derived from increasing service desk efficiency:
- Increased the quality and quantity of service desk tickets entered by 60% in 3 months.
- Drove abandon rate down from 20% to 8% monthly.
- Cut down Average Speed-to-Answer by 21 seconds.
- Developed new monthly KRI reporting for all America’s End User Computing.