Project Management Professional experienced in working under multi - functional direction managing timing and resources in MS Project. Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Team builder devoted to win-win solutions. Experience in organizational planning.
- Resource scheduling
- Multi-schedule integration
- Project office development
- Strategic planning
- Statement of work development
- Earned value charts
- Contingency planning
- Contract Management
- Communication Planning
- MS Project training
Confidential, Dearborn, MIProduction Assistant
- Managed Ford vehicle calibration timing for 2.5L, 3.0L, and 3.5L engine programs using 1,000+ line MSProject schedules while interacting with management, engineers, and interfacing systems timers.
- Created resource allocated test schedules for Ford powertrain calibration.
- Created earned value charts reflecting Ford powertrain calibration dynamometer activities.
- Led team developing Confidential test vehicle development schedule supporting task identification and scheduling. Used MS Project to create and consolidate resource allocated schedules from 12 areas of development over 5 phases of test vehicles.
Project Management Analyst
- Developed and won stakeholder approval of project charter and managed Secretary of Confidential Register Functionality Requirements Project to get requirements and acceptance between software development, branch personnel, and department directors in new cash register functionality in branch computer screens.
- Designed and obtained stakeholder approval of project charter and successfully completed Confidential software-server deployments to multiple organizations coordinating with outside software developer for Delphi Auto.
- Developed and managed Confidential Contingency Plan for Delphi World Headquarters.
- Performed Plantech Team Lead duties including resolving issues and fostering communication between contractors and contract house.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Developed custom training proIgram and trained calibration engineers in MSProject so they could manage their own schedules.