- Seeking a position in the field of networking where I can use my skills and experience to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and utilize the opportunity for self - development and job satisfaction and achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
- 3 years of experience in IT industry with experience in Virtualization, setting up of Enterprise tools like VMware vCenter Operations, Service Assurance and Service Automation stack
- Have performed database activities such as installation, database creation (DDL and DML) in Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience with Version Control and Service Desk areas like Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and Inter-personal skills, always willing to work in challenging and cross-platform environment
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Cisco IOS
Routing Protocols: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP (Basic), VLAN, STP, Acess-lists
Monitoring Tools: HP SiteScope, VMware vCenter Operations (vCOPS)
Ticketing Systems: VMware Service Management (VSM), Remedy
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
ITSM Tools: Server Automation Suite
Virtualization Tools: VMware ESXi 4.x/5.x, vSphere Client
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal & oral communication skills, interaction with clients on a regular Basis
Confidential, Campbell, CA
Associate NOC engineer
- Currently in process of setting up VMware’s vCloud Automation center for customers to request for resources/services as part of our infrastructure
- Analyzing existing environment for hardware/software scalability using VMware Capacity IQ
- Build Virtual servers for the development environment on VMWARE ESXi 4.1
- Load balance servers by migrating virtual servers using vMotion
- Responsible for replacing Dell Power Edge server defective parts
- Implemented Application Performance management solution for monitoring internally hosted Java and .Net applications
- Responsible for asset management and device auditing
- Documentation of every implementation procedure according to company standards.
Associate NOC Engineer
- Managing physical hosts using vSphere client and creating VM’s as required by engineering, QA or production teams
- Involved in installing Windows OS (XP, server 2003, server 2008) and RHEL on multiple virtual machines
- Experienced in the use of various monitoring tools such as HP SiteScope, GOMEZ
- Gained full visibility on performance, server health and capacity of Infrastructure and Applications using VMware vCenter Operations
- As a team member I was involved in installing and implementing Server Automation solution on a tests environment and successfully provisioned physical and virtual machines
- Automated management across virtual and physical servers and desktops including Windows and Linux with VMware vCenter Configuration Manager
- Familiarized with current competitive Service desk products such as HP, CA, BMC and VMware as part of analysis and implemented VMware Service Desk (VSM) solution
- Participated in a 24x7 on-call support
- Responsible for providing direction, feedback, training, expertise and development to build the ability of junior staff
- Documented operational procedures from provisioning and activation to disconnection according to company standards
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Created support tickets using Enterprise Ticketing system (Remedy)
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications
- Designed star schema as part of building a data warehouse
- DDL and DML queries in Oracle database
- Developed, tested & implemented multiple Workflows using Informatica
- Performed multiple Production migrations in a timely manner
- Providing constant, immediate and professional support in a Production environment
- In charge of Library after hours and leading a team of 5.
- Worked at the help desk solving problems of students regarding the university policies and procedures.
- Extensive usage of phone and email as a medium of communication with students and public patrons.
- Maintenance of library records and journals.
- Also, worked as administration support in the library IT dept.
- Worked as an assistant to HR Manager, India division.
- Evaluating and maintaining candidate records.
- Assisting HR with screening process.