- To secure a position in a vibrant work environment where I can increase my knowledge of networking, protocols, and new technology while applying my considerable skill in customer service.
- Windows System Center Configuration Manager
- HP Service Center 6.2
- HP Service Manager
- Microsoft System Configuration Manager
- Windows Server 2003
- Active Directory
- Remote Access
- ( Console One
- Net Meeting)
- Tight VNC
- Computer Rollout
- Set - up
- Microsoft Word
- Power Point and Outlook Express. Install upgrade and troubleshoot Windows 95
- Symantec security products
- Ghost Imaging
- Wireless Connectivity
- Internet Service Providers and E-Mail.
- Supporting global rollout of Internet Explorer 8.0 across enterprise to clients in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Resolve pc image and operating system issues, as well as hardware, VPN connectivity and network issues (GPOs, Permissions, Active Directory Issues, etc). Provide Tier II and Tier III technical support to clients. Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolutions in HP Service Center 6.2. Review, update and develop Support Desk documentation.
- Acted as a liaison between customers and internal and external support groups to assure accurate problem interpretation and resolution analyzing incidents related to the IE8 upgrade and properly classifying them in accordance with client classification and categorization rules.
IT Analyst and Deployment Technician
- Preparing PCs for deployment using ZenWorks software for multi-cast imaging.
- Localizing PCs to servers and testing all necessary applications.
- Configuring and testing all Pc's for new store installs and special projects.
- Installing PC's, servers, racks, printers and related store equipment.
- Conducting employee moves moving PC's, servers, printers and associated equipment.
- Gather data in back offices for associated moves (jack #'s, available switch space, room space
- Installing updated .xml files to upgrade hardware on-site or remotely using Console One remote access.
- Conducing wire management installation to support pc cables at desks.
- Assisting Second Level Support as needed.
Online Technical Support
- Responds to telephone and e - mail inquiries, covering full range of customer services (serviceability, sales, service problems and billing) in a prompt and professional manner.
- Serves as a sales representative for Confidential High Speed Internet (CHSI) products and services.
- Troubleshoots PC/CHSI/E-mail/modem problems with customer; escalates advanced troubleshooting problems to technical support group when appropriate
- Maintains accurate problem call tracking in a Remedy Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Maintains and coordinates interdepartmental communications.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization including the following metrics: resolve rate, first call resolution, Tier II transfer rate, critical success factors and key performance indicators.
- Attends training as required and performs other related duties as assigned.