- To utilize the expertise and analytical strengths that I have gain through my years of experience to effectively and efficiently advance the bottom line of my employer. Seeking professional growth keeping in mind the technology market.
- Understanding the present with an eye towards the future, for the betterment of the Organization.
- Strengths include strong leadership and successful team building skills, excellent technical, communication, presentation, and customer service skills; a resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to challenging situations, and able to build lasting relationships with vendors and customers.
Computer Operations Superintendent
- Responsible for all Remote Station Operations for Confidential ’s War Reserve Material Program and Exercise/Contingency Logistics Support.
- Ensures all required computer listings and reports are available for all of Confidential Area of Responsibility (AOR) locations.
- Develops local software programs to satisfy special processing and reports requirements to automate manual processes and to produce more user - friendly management reports.
- Carries out all duties in accordance with Confidential International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards
- Performed implementation, configured and administered Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, MS DOS, and related Software. Installed SCP and Interim Change Package in timely and co-ordinate manner, also loaded Windows IAV patches, loaded IAV patches preventing virus to the 581st squadron mapped network printers and computers to proper domain for IT employees, created user accounts
- In SAMS-E and SARSS-2 warehousing, troubleshooted customer problems and entered work orders using Remedy Ticket system
- Performed implementation, configured and administered Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, MS DOS, and related Software.
- Installed SCP and Interim Change Package in timely and co-ordinate manner, also loaded Windows IAV patches, loaded IAV patches preventing virus to the 581st squadron, mapped network printers and computers to proper domain for IT employees, created user accounts, In SAMS-E and SARSS-2 warehousing, troubleshooted customer problems and entered work orders using Remedy Ticket system.
Confidential, Dover, DE
Material Management Supervisor
- My job consisted of reviewing reports and listings, for daily operations and verifying account accuracies also made sure the items record were correct by scheduling monthly or as needed inventories.
- I also have experience in Property Book Maintenance as an Equipment Liaison Official(ELO).
- I had Block 3 certification and was the main point of contact for Base Equipment Custodians.
- When needed I conducted training as well as helped delete items or added items to their equipment accounts
- I also conducted monthly 100% inventories along with transfering equipment from one custodian to another while deployed to Kandahar Afghanistan.
Confidential, Dover, DE
Supply System Analyst
- Supervised 10 personnel in operating the RPS (SBSS) software and its associated peripheral equipment.
- Reviewed operating schedules to ensure they contained sufficient instructions, and verified that all jobs were completed as scheduled.
- Analyzed rejects and management notices and determined the corrective actions.
- Documented and establish technical procedures for business and continuity purposes.
- Monitored system performances through various execute control language command keyins.
- Designed and developed information retrieval programs utilizing SURGE, SQL and QLP.
- Performed data entry and queries using SQL, analyzed and prepared detailed reports efficient in Active User Directory assigned and managed over 1000+ customers e-mail accounts loaded Common Access Readers and ran PKI’s and certifications throughout the Logistics Squadron.