- Telecommunications - Voicemail Messaging
- A Senior Technical Engineer with over 30 years customer service and technical support experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Tier III backbone engineer for last 15 years providing expert post-sales remote technical analysis and solution delivery.
- Subject Matter Expert for complex issues and Voice Message Networking.
- Knowledge Data Expert for Knowledge Base technical documentation and videos. Internal representative in critical escalations.
- Critical thinking - excellent analysis and design support to provide problem and conflict resolution. Team resolution time goals: Restore Major Outage <=2 hrs at 81%, Severe Business Impacting <=4 hrs at 80%, and Minor Business Impacting or Non-Service Impacting at <5 days.
- Major Outage 100%, Severe Business Impacting 100% and Minor or Non- Business Impacting 95%.
- Self-disciplined, detailed oriented, accountable and dedicated, working with little to no supervision. Over 20 years of Virtual Office support.
- Adaptability - multi-tasking, prioritize and time management. Team Responsiveness goals: Outage <15 mins at 80%, Minor <60 mins at 80%.
- My stats; Outage 100% and Minor 90.57%.
- Works with Integrity and customer trusted. Received GSD Circle of Excellence, Director nominee for Confidential Circle of Excellence and specifically requested by multiple external customers, Business Partners and internal teams.
- Mentor and collaboration supporting both external and internal customers from end users to development.
- Recipient of multiple Client Choice, Voice of Client and Collaboration Champions Awards.
- Unix, Linux Red Hat, Windows, and Proprietary software.
- Database management, networking protocols, remote access, software:
- Postgres/psql, LDAP, TCP, UDP, IP, H.323, SIP, SSL, TLS, DNS, FTP, SMTP, VPIM, IMAP, POP3, SSH, Telnet, SAL, etc.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Communicator), Putty, Remote Desktop, ProComm Plus, Wireshark, WinZip, and WinSCP, Siebel, Camtasia
- Aura Messaging (AAM), Confidential Aura Communication Manager Messaging (CMM/IA770), Confidential Message Networking (AMNR/AMN/IC), Modular Messaging (MM), Intuity Audix (Map5/40/100), Intuity Audix LX, Octel 200/300 (Serenade), Octel 250/350 (Aria), Communication Manager (CM - G3, Sys 75/85. S8x00, etc.)
Technical Support Engineer
- Completed over 450 service requests last year with outstanding customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provided cross team support for the Confidential Professional Services to complete projects resulting in additional Confidential revenue.
- Design, implementation and technical support for Confidential Voice Messaging including Voicenet (Protocol 1, 2, 3), AMIS (Protocol 4), OctelNet (Protocol 5), Digital (TCP/IP), SMPT/VPIM and LDAP. Provided support for customers with a maximum 500 nodes and 500,000 subscribers and Enterprise List. Verified delivery of 1000s of messages worldwide.
- Design, implementation and technical support of Octel 200/300 system applications including call routing, Single Digit Menus, System Distribution List and Class of Service functionality. Provided custom design support for routing and informational call flows for multiple college universities, hospitals, retail stores, amusement parks, etc. As well as custom user mailboxes with over 500 custom designed Class of Services.
- Development and deliver Technical Implementation and Maintenance of Confidential Voice Messaging Networks. Octel 200/300 End User Training, and Train the Trainer. Training provided to individual customers, Business Partners, User Group Meetings, as well as internal cross training.
- Creation and update for Tech Tips, Product Support Notes, Technical Videos and Product Reference Manuals. Knowledge Data Expert for Confidential Knowledge Base Articles. Reviewed, modified and published 367 Knowledge Articles last year compared to team average of 116.
- Create Service Request, assign to available engineer. Generate monthly reports. Provide support to engineer as required.
- Secretarial support to Regional Managers and Director
- Contract renewals and new contract sales.
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of desk sets, modem lines, lab and call center lines.