Strong analyst and project manager with a unique combination of finance, construction supervision and systems management in a variety of industries with training utilizing PMBok methodologies. A leader with subject matter expertise in project management, scope definition, risk identification and resource allocation. Critical thinker, effective management of diverse portfolios/accounts with annual budgets. Creative and strategic lead for new projects involving brokers, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, government personnel and corporate clients, defining project scope and performance expectations . Committed to process improvement and satisfying financial and non - financial management. Proven project professional with a strong record of successful projects and happy clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Budget preparation
- Financial analysis
- Financial reporting
- Cost accounting
- Process improvement
- Internal Audit
- Statistical Modeling
- Consumer Marketing
- Financial Services
- Healthcare - FDA Investigation
- Medical Devices
- Real Estate
- MS Project
- Crystal Report Writer
- Great Plains Accounting
- MS Word (adv/intermediate)
- MS Excel (adv/intermediate)
- MS Visio
Commercial Real Estate Developer
- Responsible for the financial and operational success of 11 retail and medical office buildings, managing vendors and service providers.
- Coordinated projects with brokers, general contractors, utility providers and professional property management staff.
- Oversaw risk analysis and mitigation. Conducted audits of budget and contract slippages resulting in $350,000 additional revenue. Implemented insurance coverage, verifying appropriate requirements and processed any claims.
- Provided financial support and analysis of the annual forecasting and annual reconciliations for multiple projects and projects types.
Acquisition and Investment Analyst
- Revenue Research. Implemented a model for acquisitions revenue. Modeled multiple projects for revenue by month and product.
- Problem solving, identifying root causes, and aligning resources and budget restraints to provide viable and permanent solutions.
- Analysis included projection of return on marketing investment (ROI) and risk analysis using
- Familiar with statistical techniques and simulations, based on proprietary client data and industry research. Summarized assumptions, results, and recommendations in MS PowerPoint.
- Performed contract and implementation oversight to Fortune 500 companies, on behalf of the solutions division of the one of the largest Confidential firms in the world.
- Liaison between twelve IT Subject Matter Experts and the managing partner delivering CRM and ERP software implementation to our clients.
- Annual budget and financial oversight as demonstrated on a $23M relocation and redesign project in downtown Los Angeles at Confidential firm), and lease oversight for five of their Regional properties.
- Managed operating budget and environmental and infrastructure projects.
- Provided detailed cost analysis to team members and individuals to support new products, business development and process reengineering initiatives.
- Lead person in the planning, implementation and support of strategic tactics to maximize the acquisition process of multiple projects. Delivered four weeks early with efficiency and accuracy.
- Negotiated contracts and simultaneously coordinated three projects with major capital improvements involving roof tear-off and mechanical equipment replacement.
- Achieved $228,000 annual cost savings by retrofitting an existing wastewater treatment facility and educating tenants in proper use procedures on 120 acres.