To obtain a career in the Information Technology field that will utilize my diverse knowledge of electronics and computer equipment problem solving skill set and strong ability to multi task.
- Operating Systems Windows XP Vista 7 8 server 2008 Several Linux Distributions
- Productivity Software Word Excel Access Outlook
- Enterprise Deployment Software Dell KACE Script Logic Desktop Authority RT Se7en
- Network Utilities Wireshark IPconfig Network Live Wire Circuit Tracer
- Design Software Dreamweaver Adobe Premier Suite
- Programming Software MASM Visual Studio
- Remote Access RDC VPN TeamViewer SmartFTP UltraVNC Splashtop
- Virtualization Software VMware Hyper V
- PC Repair Utilities PC Doctor Dell Diagnostic
Interim HelpDesk Coordinator / Senior Intern
- Assists with management and organization of the HelpDesk ticket system within the district
- Assists in the the management and support of domain user accounts through Active Directory and the Office 365 web portal
- Leader of break/fix operations for all incoming devices and peripherals
- Diagnoses and repairs computer and peripheral equipment.
- Installs new equipment and components
- Assists users with issues pertaining to software installation
- Troubleshoots projectors and SmartBoards providing break/fix while supplying replacements parts if necessary
- Provides Tier I II support.
- Supports users administration teachers and staff in operating systems and application issues.
- Performed PC Intake of devices and performed initial analysis through direct interaction with the customers.
- Performed a variety of functions from installations to repairs both on site and off site.
- Built trusting relationships with customers through open interactions and meeting their business and technology needs.
- Provided in store and remote troubleshooting of common PC problems to include
- Software installation / removal
- Drivers update / install / rollbacks
- Hardware install / removal
- Registry changes
- Virus removal
- Configured advanced system files on laptops desktops and mobile devices.
IT Support Sales
- Provided excellent customer service to all customers entering the store and customer support over the phone.
- Assisted customers with product selection and answered all questions they may have regarding product specifications.
- Performed off site merchandise installations such as televisions computers and home audio systems.
Computer Repair Assistant Sales
- Educated customers on electronic equipment and software.
- Continuously trained to stay knowledgeable about products in the department.
- Training on Windows Vista XP Linksys Logitech Canon ATI Intel AMD HP and Symantec.
- Possessed a strong ability to assist multiple customers simultaneously.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes