- Great communication skills, both verbal as well as written.
- Knowledge about administration and management skills
- Practical knowledge about computer hardware, which include computer chips, circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, etc.
- Expert knowledge about principles to provide customer satisfaction by quality standards
- Skill ability to monitor database servers
- Proficient skill in Microsoft SQL database.
- Ability to analyse and report on corporate data assist businesses in their decisions
- Ability to be able to test the integrity of data.
- Implement, support and manage the corporate database.
- Knowledge of data flow diagrams, data dictionary techniques, case tools, entity - relation modelling and design techniques.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Transact - SQL (T-SQL)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Database Design
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
IT SUPPORT/ELECTRONIC SPECIALIST
- Ability to test and repair mobile phones
- Skills to detect technical problems in mobile devices.
- Capacity to run test, replace parts and reporting repairs to supervisors
- Perform function testing, flashing, RF testing on cell phones.
- Perform phone IMEI verification
- Use solution application to validate RMA and IMEI of appliances GSX
- Phone repairs
- Experience with CPU
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE/MSC DATABASE DEVELOPER
- Ability to analyze the business needs of an organization and deliver solutions to solve the needs.
- Provided technical support to the teams within the organization, and to external clients when required.
- Planned changes in the existing system and suggested the installation of a new system.
- Corrected errors if any and modifying the existing software
- Remotely controlled client’s computers when needed to help resolve a problem.
- Possess good verbal and communication skills and understands objectives
- A good listener with ability to organize stakeholders’ meetings
- Excellent at time management, documentation and writing skills
- Ability to be able to develop technical and systematical solutions to a business problem or to advance a company sales effort, with elicit analysis and appropriate documentations
- Good with agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Good with user cases, process flow diagrams, stories etc
HEAD OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Reviewed the work of my teams which includes the project manager, site manager, head of transport, quantity surveyor, land surveyor, procurement officer and others
- Oversee proposed designs and evaluations for new project developments
- Sourced for financial partners for the projects
- Oversee negotiations surrounding sale of commercial and residential properties
- Inspected drawings by architects and ensured that they met the governmental requirements for development
- Submitted and applied for governmental approvals on the planned drawings and land use
- Conducted townhall meetings with pool of clients and coordinated client’s payments
- Responsible for organizing the office operations
- Negotiated price and managed contracts with office vendors and building contractors for real estate projects
- Scheduled and organized meetings and appointments
- Reviewed and analyzed real estate projects
- Recruited and trained office staff