- Microsoft Visual Basic Studio 2012 Developer
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP
- Expert in Microsoft Excel - Pivot Table, etc.
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Hyperion / Impromptu / EB2-QAD / Basis
- UNIX/Linux Software Developer Version 4.0
- Unit 4 - Agresso 4.5 Business World ERP
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP Finance & Crystal Reporting
- GAAP Compliance
- Customer Service
- Report Production
- Supervision and Leadership
- Financial Issue Resolution
- Training and Mentoring
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping
- Y/E and M/E Closings
- Professional Presentations
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Agresso Transition Manager
- Lead the transition from Navision ERP accounting system to Agresso Business World ERP accounting system.
- Testing all accounting processes in Agresso to ensure no down time when transition happened.
- Successful communication with all levels of personnel.
- Completion of GL Reconciliations.
Confidential, Zeeland, Michigan
Credit & Collections Manager
- Analyzed new customer credit applications to determine credit worthiness as well as reviewed current accounts to determine if the correct level of credit was given.
- Addressed account issues to ensure resolution and provided excellent customer service.
- Contacted delinquent accounts to determine payment feasibility and if needed worked with collection agencies and corporate attorney to address problem accounts.
- Initiated and filed liens on behalf of Confidential to protect collection rights.
- Collected and applied customer payments to outstanding accounts.
- Ensured that customer statements were mailed on a timely basis.
- Supervisory style that promoted a positive work environment and employee production.
- Established and documented the collection process used at Confidential .
Confidential, Holland, Michigan
Assistant Business Manager and Accountant
- Prepared and populated $1.2 million operating budget for approval by executives and the board.
- Assisted Business Manager with real estate activities as well as sales document preparation.
- Analyzed and recommended action for appropriate level of accruals to conform to federal guidelines.
- Secured and populated documents for submission to the government to maintain compliance with federal grant awards process.
- Processed deposits and entered appropriate information into Habitat database.
- Entered paid bills into Habitat database and checked data accuracy.
Confidential, Holland, Michigan
Discrete Billing Financial Analyst
- Responsible for analysis of all past due discrete revenue for my business unit and identified problems with successful resolution.
- Consulted and communicated with management and obtained approval for the payment process of joint ventures.
- Documented the plan and implemented the approved plan when payment was established.
- Compiled variance analysis of past due invoices and reported our findings to management along with current efforts to collect the revenue.
- This allowed management to see where the top issues were at in the collection process as well as keeping attention on the highest amounts of money needed to be collected.
- Facilitated the restructuring of the budgeting process for my business units and consulted with the financial owners for the timing of their revenue collections.
- Reorganized the budget to allow management better understanding of the financial picture.
- Administered the posting of sales accruals and adjustments for discrete sales which determined the timing and recognition of revenue to help meet goals set by management and control revenue reporting.
Confidential, North Sutton, NH
- Reported directly to the president of Confidential with responsibility to manage all financial aspects of the ministry.
- Created new financial reports for the president and senior management, including daily statements of cash position, weekly financial snapshots, and other ad-hock reports.
- Prepared and administrated an annual budget with consolidated and departmental reporting.
- Assured all transactions in accounting software were GAAP compliant and established proper accounting policies to ensure continued compliance.
- Forecast daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with variance analysis. Supervised 2 direct reports and interns. Performed monthly reconciliation’s of all bank accounts.