- Geography and Environmental Geography graduate with an emphasis in Geographic Information Systems.
- I have experience with cartographic design, data editing, database management, and general/business analytical skills.
- I have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, tactical thinker, organized, self - proficient, very diligent and goal oriented person.
- I am very driven to complete my goals and progress myself in field.
- SQL Server
- ArcMap versions 9.4 - 10.4
- GIS Smallworld
- Network Analyst
- Bentley Design Assistant
- ArcGIS Model Builder
- Field surveying
- Microsoft programs
- Data Editing
- Data Management
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
- SPSS Statistics
- Independent Worker
- Spatial Analysis
- Business Analyst
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Perform edits on gas, electric, and land base facility information within the companies Enterprise GIS and subsequent software applications (GIS Smallworld, SAP, and Documentum)
- Created Maintenance plans and work orders for edits on gas lines.
- Created locators for edits on gas lines.
- Utilizing QA/QC processes to ensure data integrity for advanced downstream applications.
- Focusing on general data integrity and GIS maintenance work in order to improve data accuracy and reliability.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Worked in the Network Services Department with the Network Infrastructure Planning and OSP Records team
- Cartographically model Confidential network features for OSP Engineering.
- Develop scripts to automate tasks within GIS software.
- Perform various advanced spatial and data analysis from raster and vector data.
- Analyze, correlate, and classify data from a variety of sources to be linked to vector features.
- Normalize files within Confidential standard Map scale, Coordinate System, and Schema