- Over 12 years of working in Supply Chain Management domain, out of which 6 years in WMS professional with techno/functional expertise on various WMS packages like Manhattan WMOS (SCPP & Classic version), Warehouse Control System (WCS/MHE),Warehouse Optimization, Architecture & Integration Design, Supply Chain Intelligence (Cognos Platform) & Labor Management (LM), Best Practice( Zero Maintenance), Integration Tools, Lead Development, Application Design and Assessment, Gap & Risk Analysis, Radio Frequency, Distribution Start - Up, Project Planning, Deployment Strategy, Disaster Recovery & Continuity Planning.
- Rich experience in Integrating WMOS with Host Systems OMS, MHE systems and host system (mainframe) etc.
- Experienced in WM Manhattan V2006 and V2012 Support and development.
- Experienced in WaMaS (Schafer support )
- Experienced in SCI 2017 implementation with developing various alerting and Reporting.
- Creating the Interface Mapping documents, design documents with TIBCO, Camel, Kafka, and Zookeeper.
- Troubleshooting operational, functional and systems issues within the EFC, including EFC processes, use of warehouse management systems, Warehouse Control Systems, RF devices
- Identified value added enhancements to support a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Strong debugging knowledge.
- Worked on Cognos (SCI 2012/ SCI 2017), UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experienced in WCS Dematic (Sort Director and SortIQ)
- Experienced in Splunk ( installation, Creation of app, log monitoring, Dash board creation and chart preparation )
- Working experience in DB locking and blocking session detection tool s OEM and Cavission.
- Working experience in Jenkins for various start and stop jobs and SDN deployment.
- Working Experience of MFT installation/configuration and implementation.
- Hand on experience on Print and Apply solution implementation partnership with Proship for optimized shipping solution.
- Expertise in Collaborating with Cross-functional business and IT partner/vendor teams (Dematic, Intelligrated)
- Good working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Proficient in programming in C, C++.
- Brief knowledge of Data Structures, TCP/IP and UDP protocols.
- Knowledge of Oracle (RDBMS concepts), Sybase, and UDB.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced with Agile, Water fall methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to making - Functions and technical decision independently with limited work direction.
- Experienced as a team lead. Good communication skills, willingness to learn, team facilitator and a quick learner
- Strong time management, organizational and verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills and the ability to take an innovative approach to business
Languages: C, C++, XML, HTML, DHTML, core Java
Operating Systems: UNIX /Windows 2000/NT/XP
Databases: Oracle (RDBMS Concept)/Sybase/UDB, MS SQL
Scripting Language: Shell Script, Perl on UNIX Environment, Groovy Scripting, Java Scripting
Tools: OEM, Splunk, Net Diagnostics (Cavission), Jenkins, CVS, Tortoise, Github, DBX, GDB, eclipse, MS Visio
Specific Expertise: Pro*C, SybC, Mix Language Programming (A2C Programming), Mainframe (ESP), Robotic Process Automation (UI path, Blue prism), Ayehu (Eye Share).
- Provided L2 support for Manhattan Integration Frameworks (MIF) with third party devices - WCS and 3PL vendor
- Trouble shooting and issue resolution, taking ownership of defects, identifying the root cause, working with MA and pin pointing the problem to get it resolved.
- Taken lead role in planning, communicating, and executing small to large complexity initiatives.
- Develops complex custom objects (queries, scripts, etc.) to meet business needs.
- Application SDN Installs/Patch Installs/Upgrades.
- Task priority Up gradation and task completion by wave sequence
- Security mode for protegrity installation to mask user data.
- Automated receiving, which improved receiving efficiency by 40%
- Order Consolidation Mod to improve Packing throughput.
- Wave performance improvement which can handle 100K units in one Wave.
- Print performance improvement mod.
- Perform data base refreshes and MFT installation and implementation for various Jobs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and performance issues across multiple environments.
- Perform/coordinate system maintenance across all platforms/environments.
- Develop and maintain proper documentation related to software version control, system maintenance schedules, production outages, etc.
- Assist in system testing efforts for new rollouts/patch installs/upgrades.
- Coordinating the Security Patches, Code Changes with Infrastructure, Development teams.
- Taking Care of Environments.
- Monitor, manage, communicate and report issue resolution logging and control.
- Work with Warehouse Management System Vendor on implementing recommended changes for performance improvements, environment management.
- Coordinate with internal IT partners (DBA, System Administrators, etc.) to optimize performance and functionality of the application.
- Collaborate with business analyst resources on new functionality deployments and determine implications to system resource needs.
- Implemented In house Automation to support operation to perform efficiently
- Automation for orders failed to bridge and resend them from OMS
- Automation for Order not able to Invoice due to operational Or Environmental issues.
- Automation for deleting duplicate UPC number required for receiving efficiency.
- Automation for task priority upgrade to help picking the Hot task (ctrl +S) to complete the task
- Automation for update the Work group and work Area for picking efficiency
- Automation for assigning the task group roles automatically for newly joined employees.
- Automation to Keep track of inventory Snap shot for investigation Sync Related issue.
- Automation for Vendor Quality checks detection.
- Automation to mark eligible ilpn for Cubic scan.
- Automation to populate cubic scan attribute from EFC’s to other efc’s to save labor and time
- Automation to Mark Min and max quantity of the locations. This save around 20% of operations time
- Automation for Slotting. Which save 30 % of labor and time of operation.
- Automation for Carton update to packed status due to operational and system issue.
- Automation for Deletion of task without details.
- Automation for deletion of still process.
- Automation for deletion of Data base session which are inactive for a long time.
- Automation of user de provisioning.
- Performed SCI and Splunk Reports /Dash Board.
- Wave performance Report
- Printing Performance.
- Receiving, Picking, Packing and Shipping KPI Dashboard display.
- DIF Messaging failure notification from Splunk.
- Handled Trickle, Reports, CTS,STP Modules
- Understanding the requirements
- Design, coding the given module
- Unit level testing
Technologies: UNIX, C, SybC, C++, DB2
- Understanding the requirements
- Design, Coding of the given module
- Unit level testing
Technologies: UNIX (Secure NET), C, Pro*c, Aps2c, C++, DB2