- Experienced graduate with much hands on experience. Strong knowledge of logistics, programming, inventory management, project management, security techniques, and networking.
IT Production Application Support Specialist
- Receives and handles incidents for support following agreed upon processes and procedures. Provides information to enable problem resolution and allocates unresolved incidents as appropriate.
- Maintains records and advises relevant persons of action taken Ensures that Incident Management coordination documentation is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support.
- Ensures that inventory of components to be supported is complete and accurate.Keep track of changes as per agreed upon processes and procedures on a daily basis.
- Ensure that changes are rigorously documented in the appropriate ITSM tools. Collaboration with various groups of change coordinators and support (project and production environment).
- Ensure that the changes comply with approved procedures in place and escalation if required.
- Active participation in working sessions on new processes, procedures and standards. Investigate and provide recommendations when procedures are inappropriate.
- Generate and distribute standard and adhoc reports. Follow - up on the closure of completed changes and incidents
- Various experience with inventory management and supply chain. Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting. Maintain required records.
- Enter inventory data in handheld. Visually inspect all incoming and outgoing vehicles (including climbing onto truck and manually opening bay doors).
- Use of Excel spreadsheets to input data for warehouse inventory along with sales team. Use of IBS mainframe system to input daily inventory for route trucks.
- Use appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from/to designated locations to support bulk activities in an efficient and safe manner.
- Build pallets/orders as needed/directed to support successful order fulfillment. Work accurately to control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level.
- Efficiently load/unload route trucks, bulk rigs and transports with a forklift. Assist the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds. Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.