- Personable and patient analytical problem - solver with a track-record of success contributing to reliable and efficient operations that aligns with overall business model and client centricity. Experienced in processes and procedures to ensure company systems and applications are managed, monitored, and secured. Expertise in attention to detail, positive communication, troubleshooting.
Operating Sys: Windows 8/10/ Server 2008/2012 /2016 , Linux/android, OS-X Server/ 10.XX.
Software: Debugging, Microsoft Office, Zen desk, Cloud Management G-suite/AWS.
Hardware: Router, Switch, Hub, Backup, UPS, PC, Server, Laptop, Printer.
Security: Virus Protection, Firewall, Monitoring, Reporting and Disaster Recovery.
Freelance IT Consultant
- Upgraded/Installed Windows, Mac OS and Linux OS, migrated data, and setup a secure network and printing services for home users and small businesses.
- Re-purposed retired computers and setup LAN, VPN, VLAN, VOIP Firewalls, Switches, Audio/Video Conferences and Routers for a user looking to run a small business from home.
- Train users on correct operation and use of technology to optimize performance and functionality.
- Review, update and comply with network and company policies.
- Work with budget specifications while able to improve the existing systems.
IT Operations Analyst
- Allocated support for key information systems, including the daily management of related applications for 1800+ users.
- Delivered Tier 2 support for the Confidential Service Desk to include Windows 7 systems, Server 2012 and proprietary applications.
- Conducted research in order to resolve reported system issues. Worked closely with all levels of specialists to resolve complex internal and external end-user hardware, software, and network issues.
- Maintained entire knowledge database. Coordinated processes for incident management and ITIL resolution processes for internal customers and external partners.
- Served as the primary help-desk escalation point-of-contact for critical proprietary application issues as well as Cisco Unity Call Manager escalations.
Technical Support Specialist
- Served as communications point (MCC) to the airline, internal clientele, third party suppliers and/or OEM as required in order to trouble shoot and resolve technical issues.
- Provided timely process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about support and services.
- Conducted trend and statistical analysis to provide on-site presentations and immediate problem resolution.
- Achieved department objectives by gathering pertinent data, identified options, and recommended a course of action within escalation procedures. Adapted to new processes, technologies, and organizational changes while maintaining customer centricity.
- Commissioned new A/C with Global Communication Suite (GCS) at the Mission Control Center (MCC) with round-the-clock coverage on three different shifts.
Desk-Side Support Lead
- Assisted in the evaluation and review of the activities of desk side and service desk. Monitored service utilization to meet infrastructure demand. Maintained external vendor relationships. Recommended PC policies, procedures, and standards to ensure their conformance with information systems goals and procedures. Performed installs and configured various software. Provided input regarding the effective use of internal data processing, automated office systems, and data communications.
- Directly responsible for maintaining the company’s entire IT infrastructure as well as the on-call/on-site technical support for 500+ users.