Passionate IT professional with over 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology Industry. Project managed multiple location assisting in slashing coast in multiple areas by auditing equipment and site network utilization by 25%. Improved business process through training and software development and enhancement implementation.
Familiar with but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suites 2010 - 2016, Office 365 (Front Page & Visual and MS Project), Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, Fireworks), Citrix and Parallels software. VPN (SonicWall), Nexthink, Zoom, GoToAssist, Perceptive Content, Egnyte Admin (cloud base storage), Cisco IP Communication, SQL Developer, Oracle, Java, PHP, HTML, XHTML, ASP.NET.and E-commerce, Salesforce ticketing system, ServiceNow (Incidents & Request).
IT Regional Specialist
Confidential, Daytona Beach, FL
- Responsible for troubleshooting client’s desktop and mobility issues (IBM/Dell laptops, IBM/Dell Desktops Brother printer configurations wireless and wired, new workstation setup and configurations, iPads and iPhones)
- Provide on - site and Webex Application software training at a local and regional level
- Project management and deployment of new enhancement and application rollouts
- On site division evaluation of network utilization and disaster recovery for site network outages
- Point of contact for Regional Leaders (VP of Operations) to the corporate office with any IT related issues in their regions
- Monthly meetings with Regional Leaders (VP of Operations) and Division Managers to provide updates on the overall IT heath of their region and divisions.
- Update all divisions on any and all IT outages that will affect their business
- Escalation point for divisions for new software installations that are not supported by our IT department, but are needed for the functioning of the local business
- Assist IT in performing critical updates that affect the business - ERP upgrades, Business Applications.
- Provide after hours and weekend support for critical IT outages and updates
- Attend weekly Regional phone calls with managers and Regional Leader to discuss topline/bottom-line progress of their divisions.
- Assist Division Managers in eliminating waste at the division level by evaluating IT tickets and isolating areas that need improvement.
- Create training documents and videos for divisions to train their employees at the local level and provide group trainings monthly for new hires.
- Involved in Implementation and integration of new branches into the Confidential environment and network, preparing routers and switches.
Desktop and Mobility Support Technician
Confidential, Daytona Beach, FL
- Responsible for troubleshooting clients desktop and mobility issues (IBM/Dell laptops, IBM/Dell Desktops, Barcodes Scanners, TMD-truck mounting devices, BlackBerry’s, new workstation setup and configurations)
- Maintain updates for anti-virus software (installation and constant updating of virus protection programs, Symantec, SpyBot)
- Assist clients with software installation, file and data transfers, VNC shadowing, and resetting of passwords (use of Active Directory for password resets, Installation software such as: Office 2003-2007, and various contractors software, Adobe suites)
- Remove outdated databases from barcode scanners
- Monitor and reset transferred truck GPS devices
- Installation of network printers (setting up and installing printer drives on company PCs, reserving an IP address for company printers)
- Utilized ticketing system (Footprints) to monitor and track calls and follow progress of the workload and escalation of problems.