- Category 2 Gaming Assistant license.
- Certified dealer of casino games, including Black Jack, Poker, Baccarat, Roulette, Pai Gow, etc.
- Monitor all areas throughout the property.
- Thorough knowledge of procedures of all other casino departments.
- Testify in court as required.
- Responsible for protecting the assets of the corporation against theft, fraud and abuse, using surveillance techniques to monitor operations and gaming activities.
- Establishing and contributing to a safe and welcoming work environment for all team members
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft office applications: Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Open tickets for incidents and injuries that occur on site.
- Knowledge of the AGCO Standards and the Gaming Control Act. In addition, knowledge of the Proceeds of Crime, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act (PCMLTFA)
- Officiate games for men’s and children’s sports leagues.
- Ensure time management of games.
- Ensure safety of players, officials and city personnel.
- Open tickets on incidents and injuries that occur during games.
- Maintain level 4 senior official certification.
- Train new officials on rules and positioning during games.
- Maintain standard and emergency first aid certification.
- Maintain defibrillator training certification
Sr. Computer Operator
- Monitors IBM z/VSE Mainframe and Unix/Windows Servers
- Provides 1st line support including troubleshooting functions
- Analyze, assign and resolve production and test platform problems using Magic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer console monitoring of IBM mainframe systems.
- Monitor Windows and Linux servers
- Manage and respond to system messages on MVS and UNIX systems.
- Manage and respond to system messages by MVS and JES2 commands
- Mainframe scheduler OPC.
- Enterprise Manager for scheduling and monitoring jobs.
- Netbackup for monitoring backup completion statuses.
- Monitor servers using Tivoli and IP Monitor
- Manage virtual tape library, mounting tapes, filing tapes, pulling scratches, sending tapes offsite.
- Resolve production problems or escalate to next level support.
- Perform monthly mainframe shutdown and IPL.
- Provide Service/Help Desk support during off business hours.
- Maintain security of Computer Operations Center.