I am a highly motivated individual with passion for growth and open to new ideas and challenges. I am a hardworking and dedicated team member who always ensure we deliver timely and with utmost quality. I've been with Confidential International Philippines for more than 9 years. I started as a Customer Service Representative from one of our biggest external client with 3 high performing years being the leader in customer satisfaction and sales metrics. I then moved up as an Analyst for the Technology support of IT - Outsourcing Team (ITOP) which is the Business Transformation Team of our Parent Company. My stint in ITOP has been very rewarding and help me gain and develop skills in handling critical issues in order fulfillment of telecom applications (Netcracker and Amdocs) using solution and gap analysis, implementing production fix/workarounds, and bug & defect identification. I'm currently one of the senior members of our team and one of the pioneers in Confidential netcracker tier 2 of Confidential . I am also a proud family man with a son and loving wife.
To continue my career with an organization that offers a long-term commitment, a conducive work environment where I can enhance and utilize my technical knowledge and skills, explore new horizons and challenges, thus benefit mutual growth and success.
- Meet service level targets for single - client trouble tickets and client escalations.
- Support for provisioning and order management systems 7 x 24 hours through participation in rotating schedules with Toronto Team. Manila Team starts at 5am-2pm, 12noon to 9pm, 9pm - 6am (3 shifts) during weekdays and weekend support (10pm to 7am, Saturdays only) and other requested schedules by Client.
- Perform incident management, root cause analysis and implement stability solutions for applications/systems utilizing the provisioning and order management systems.
- Be available to support outages/degradations with the provisioning infrastructure after Toronto hours (incl. weekends and as required by Client).
- Assess and implement operational requirements to support new applications/systems introduced in the provisioning and order management infrastructure.
- Coordinate/participate in cross functional project and stability, availability, and order management team meetings.
- Communicate known application and process problems to SPOC, the User community and IS Ops support teams
- Proactive problem management - identify and solve problems and known errors before incidents occur or orders are impacted
- Provide information/updates to 1st level support on issues that affect the ability of the tier 2 team to provide clients with services correctly and in a timely manner
- Develop process and operational documentation and ensure they are kept current and accessible Deliver training modules for other IT team members
- Assist in the development and enhancement of tools and processes in order to improve the management and support of the environment
- Ensure all processes and procedures are strictly followed and ensure security is not compromised in any of the work.
- Monitor and analyze services to identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies and make recommendations for solutions
- Competence in Project, Problem and Change Management, with a clear understanding of the customer impact and business requirements
Platform: Netcracker, Amdocs
Programming Language: UNIX Scripting, SQL Scripting, Java
Database: Oracle, and or DB2, and or, Sybase, and or SQL Server Hardware/OS Solaris, Linux, VMWare, Windows server
Customer Service Representative
- First line support for pre sales, sales process, and post order concerns for consumer, small office and small business accounts for north america accounts.
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction objectives and follow QA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer support and handle in place non sales related inquiries.
- Assist in generating quotation and manage customer accounts.
- Recommend, Up-sell and Cross-sell products across wide variety of consumer products.
- Answer relevant information regarding order status and details.
- Mentor and coach new hires.
- Work in 24/7 rotating and shifting schedule as needed.
Technical Support Representative
- Provide client support for any technical issue via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Troubleshoot any customer equipment propriety of Confidential brand which includes, desktop, laptops, routers and any enterprise related products.
- Help customers in the proper usage of system and applications as related to Confidential systems.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise in any operational issues.
- Dispatch/Replace parts as per needed to ensure delivery of service. Update customer record if needed.