Microsoft, UNIX and LINUX.
Data Protection design and implementations for many Fortune 100 Companies.
Virtualization protection (VMware, Hyper - V, Nutanix, Amazon).
Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud.
SAN, NAS (NFS & CIFS).
Storage Array hardware snapshot.
Perl, Shell & VB scripting.
Microsoft O365 and Office Suite.
- Responsible for implementing solutions of data storage and data protection from start to finish for Large enterprise companies
- Directly interact with clients and project managers to develop, qualify, and deploy complete data protection solutions including hardware and software.
- Performed Health Assessments along with documentation to improve clients Data Protection SLA s with remediation and best practices.
- Responsible for implementation of backup and recovery software (NetBackup) from start to finish for Fortune 500 companies with large enterprise data centers.
- Pre - sales and post-sales support for integrated storage management products
Lead Principal Consultant
- Delivering professional services, architecting, and assessments of backup and recovery solutions.
- Provide assessment and design of client solutions with System Engineering and Sales team.
- Provided technical expertise for pre - sales and post-sales support.
- Develop & Implement backup strategies using Legato NetWorker, Veritas Netbackup & BudTool.
- Responsible for the Pre and Post - sales support of UNIX Client/Server environments.
- On-site technical support for PDC software products.
- Provided Solaris UNIX software phone support.
- Designed and implemented the company Web site and FTP server.
- System Administrator for in - house Sun systems.