- 15+ Years of proven track record at Nortel Networks, Confidential, Alcatel, QNX, Alcatel, Redline, Enterasys . Summary of Key Responsibilities/Projects/Tasks
- 15+ years of proven track record at leading Telecom. & IT companies (including Nortel Networks, Alcatel, QNX Software Systems, Redline Communications, Enterasys Networks, Confidential etc).
- Responsible for Technical Operations, Incident Support, Project Management, Business Case, Process Definition, Cost & Benefit Analysis, Team Management, Scope Definition, Risk & Roadmap etc.
- Owner of NW Topology Resolution, QA, Root Cause Analysis, Work Arounds, L2 / L3 tech. support.
- Vendor Selection & Management, Proof of Concept, Analyzing RFP, RFI, SoW, PO etc.
- Acted as liaison for customers & internal teams (Executives, Sales, NW, Product Mgmt., Engineering).
- Contributed in Pre - sales / Post-sales via presentations, feasibility, trainings and technical documentation.
- Responsible for reporting to Executive VPs using Tableau / Excel / PowerPoint Dashboards.
- Designed and implemented Multiple processes (Service Delivery, Service Assurance etc).
- Ensured that SLAs /OLAs are met on time & within budget and the contractual obligations are properly met.
- Experience with VMWare, Active Directory, MS-IIS, vCloud/vCenter/vSphere, AWS, ITIL, .
- CCIE & CISSP in progress.
- TCP/IP, VoIP, SMTP, DDoS, HTTP, DNS, SSL, DHCP, LAN, WAN, OSPF, BGP, IoT etc.
- Python, Bash, F5 LTM, Perl, Java, C++/C, AWS, Jira, Remedy, Shell Scripting, Tcl/Tk, Sniffer
- WMWare, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Linux, MS-Office, Confluence, Tableau etc.
Consultant / Manager
- Manager / Consultant Telecom. and VoIP operation & troubleshooting for multiple products.
- Assess, identify and support day to day configuration of Core UCM, UCCX Contact Center applications and scripts, telephony infrastructure, routing, Jabber, endpoints etc. and voice protocols SIP/MGCP/H323.
- Supporting Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Operation, Technical Support and Maintenance.
- Performed troubleshooting and debugging on L2/L3 issues assigned and to get them resolved.
- Maintaining, Configuring and supporting Cisco CUCM, UCCX, Unity, IM&P, Gateways, WebEx and other UC Services and perform routine tasks.
- Experience with Cisco Telepresence, WebEx, Polycom, Avaya, RFI/RFP, Technical Proposals etc.
- Acted as single point of contact and liaison for customers & internal teams.
- Ensured that SLAs are met on time and within budget and the contractual obligations are properly met.
Consultant / Manager
- Owner of Escalation Support and Defect Reports. Managed maintenance and test cycle for products and services based on the troubleshooting and debugging.
- Managed SIP / VoIP Portfolio, IP and Managed Services including IP VPN, 800, 9200, DID/DoD etc.
- Successfully launched SIP Trunking as a new service for the VoIP portfolio.
- Owner of Operations & Maintenance (i.e. Escalation, Tickets, Feasibility, Planning and Support ).
- Worked with Confidential nationwide deployments over 45 cities providing L2 and L3 technical support, troubleshooting, capacity planning & analysis, traffic planning, performance analysis, service models.
- Acted as liaison for customers & internal teams (Sales, Executives, NW, Product Mgmt., Engineering).
- Designed and implemented Multiple processes (Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Survey etc).
- Monitored and guided Vendors day to day activities and their performance.