8 years of total experience as a supply chain consultant including Manhattan WMOS, Manhattan TLM and Oracle WMS. Worked at Confidential as a senior WMOS consultant for various clients across the globe responsible for designing new requirements, consulting on client issues and configuring the system for WM 2011, 2013 and 2015 versions. Worked with Lululemon as a QA lead for Integration of WMOS with PB TMS and new DC implementation supporting Manhattan WMOS v2013. Implemented Manhattan Transportation Lifecycle Management Application v2015 for Confidential Participated in 7 end to end Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (ORWMS v13.1) implementations for Confidential in Dubai and led a team of 6 supporting 15 warehouses involved in distinct businesses.
Manhattan Warehouse Management System v2011, v2013 and v2015
Manhattan Transportation Lifecycle Management System v2015
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (ORWMS) v13.1
SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 10G
Supply Chain Consultant
- Working as WMS QA lead for Lululemon Athletica on WMOS v2013 for projects like WMOS integration with PB transportation systems, Putwall Implementation, Confidential interface testing and new Toronto DC Implementation. Responsibilities include leading the QA team and planning for functional, end to end/ integration, smoke test etc.
- Designing QA strategy and creating test scenarios from functional design documents, planning the test cycles using Test Rail, leading the team and monitoring progress of each cycle, monitoring defects using JIRA, providing QA sign off.
- Provide onshore support during go - live/implementation in the DCs for projects
- Provided on-call primary support on WMS during peak season
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked for the implementation of Manhattan TLM v2015 to support Confidential Domestic Inbound and Outbound Logistics - responsible for configuring and testing the TLM application and making sure the new system supports the business logic.
- Responsible for supporting a number of the TMS legacy systems used by L brands like YMS, TTS, Track & Trace and Rockport.
- responsibilities like ensuring project deliverables are on schedule; resolving issues faced in production environment; configuring the system; requirement gathering, designing and delivering new modifications to the client; identifying and testing any base bugs or custom bugs.
- Experienced in various functional areas of WM including receiving, Putaway, Waving and allocation, Put to store, Cross-docking, loading and invoicing; configured slotting for Matahari, Indonesia and resolved various issues with Slotting and task generation; worked on TMS integration with WM for Bon Preu, Spain.
- Mentored new hires and worked closely with technical analyst to help understand the functionality.
Consultant & Support Lead
- Led an offshore support team of 6 members for 15 warehouses with responsibilities including resolving production issues; designing and development of new customizations; generating weekly report and mentoring & monitoring progress of team members.
- Configured ORWMS for Furniture warehouse with label reserve set to ‘Y’ supporting case picking and unit picking based on item classes; modified ‘run distribution’ program to support customer order delivery to wave only what is scheduled; designed and developed interfaces and custom modules to support integration between ORWMS and Customer Order Delivery Management System.
- Implemented ORWMS application for 5 different business divisions over almost a year each involved in distinct businesses like high-end furniture, clothing, household and footwear warehouses. Implemented ORWMS integration with 3rd party Voice Picking system for Splash warehouse.
- Developed many ORWMS customizations based on the solution design; developed end user training materials and supported UAT for ORWMS.