- Specializes in Software Solutions and System Creation and Maintenance
- Software Coding/Design
- SOX Compliance
- IBM Development Tools
- ALDON and Hawkeye
- Legacy Technologies
- Progress - driven programmer analyst with 20+ years’ experience in leveraging technology and automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimize use of available information, with an emphasis on translating complex and abstract ideas into easily understood concepts and training.
- History of delivering specialized client service and training, ensuring end-user support and confidence.
- Proven success in supporting existing software and creating software solutions through extensive programming and improving development process.
Browser-Based Applications | IT Modernization | Software Solutions | End User Training Data Analysis Staff Mentoring and Training | Project Management | Software Development Life Cycle | Programming | OS Planning
Software Development: OS/400, IBM Utilities (SDA, SEU, and Subfile processing), Client Access, RUMBA 400, Query/400, Showcase Query, Aldon LM(i)/LM(e), Silvon Implementer, Robot, Hawkeye, DBU, BPCS Distribution/Manufacturing, Software 2000(HR/Payroll), CACS Collection Software, MAGNUM Credit Bureau Software, Unix, Lawson Client Server HRIS/Payroll, MS Office Suite, Visio, WDSC, LANSA IDE, Zend Studio, C2 Ticket Tracking, HP Life Cycle Manager Ticket Tracking, Remedy Ticket Tracking
Hardware: IBM Power, iSeries, AS/400, System 38, HP 9000
Languages: RPGIII, RPG400, RPGIV/ILE, RPG Free, SQL/400, Embedded SQL, CLP, CL/ILE, LANSA WAM Development 10.0 - 12.0, LANSA RDML & RDMLX, Java Script, and PHP
Senior Analyst Regional Support IT
- Spearheaded technical support on all existing Legacy Systems, ultimately replaced by SAP.
- Ensure that all programs are fully integrated and operational within existing programs and systems.
- Provided direct user DSI support testing, software troubleshooting, and production installs and enhancements on DSA Producer Payroll (SQL Server).
- Wrote and maintained documentation to describe program development, changes and logic flow.
- Set up new user accounts, granted and revoked access to the Customer Call Tracker Application and/or Capital Expenditure Application for existing Lotus Notes users as necessary. Maintained User ID access and expiration, maintained certificates, and removed terminated users as requested.
- Ensured that SOX compliance was met in all aspects of systems, including change management documentation requirements.
Division Master Data Lead
- Prepared, analyzed, designed, built, and tested deployments and Hyper-Care. Led daily data migration meetings between division process leads, SMEs (subject matter experts) and Master Data Migration/Interlocks, etc. Created test transactions and ran tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Maintained open communication across all work streams and cross-functional teams, including Master Data Governance and Interim State.
- Performed all production installs (Aldon LM(i)) and data moves for the Dallas IT iSeries team and security approvals for users. Complied with Internal and External auditors and maintained SOX compliance at all times.
- Collaborated with Master Data Migration team on 5 deployments as defined by IBM and Accenture.
Application Development Manager
- Enhanced and maintained existing Legacy Systems software on IBM iSeries/Power, managing a team of 5 programmers and 3 employees.
- Oversaw project and work assignment completions. Responsible for on-call team and after-hours support, communicating business and technical value of IT and technology solutions.
- Designed and performed Disaster Recovery on Development and Production LPARs.
- Performed monthly audit reporting for BCPS and JD Edwards, including software renewals.
- Liaised with both internal and external auditors to ensure SOX compliance.
- Reduced annual Lean Logistics costs by $250,000 through management of the Telos/Lean Project.
Software Developer/Solutions Engineer
- Collaborated with development team to design and implement coding standards and process improvements.
- Acted as project manager for midrange projects, working with users to determine needs and provide training for new processes/software solutions.
- Created diagrams and visualizations to support the communication of the strategy and approaches developed
- Resolved incident and problem tickets as needed.
- Coordinated operating system planning and upgrades with Operations and Applications teams, including downtime for backups, maintenance, etc. while minimizing business disruption.
- Acted as Project Lead and designer for Inventory Substitution Approval for production loss tools, Month-End Close automation, change management software upgrades, and fiscal year end close.
- Acted as part of a team to implement RVI Imaging software, Aldon LM(i) and LM(e) Change Management software, and LANSA 4GL Development tools, working closely with Project Management Office (PMO) on web page projects.