- 1 year experience in Technical executive
- 2+Years experience in L1 Technical engineer
- Good knowledge on Networking
- Good knowledge on Hardware of computer
- Good knowledge in OS concepts
- Hands on experience on Network
- Hands on experience on Desktops
- Good Knowledge in Linux
- Hands on experience on windows.
- Basics of JAVA
- Good knowledge in AWS.
- Hands on Experience in creating EC2 Instances, VPC, Load balancing,S3.
Languages: SQL, JAVA basics
Operating Systems: Windows Family till W’10, Linux
- Supporting UK customers
- Resolving queries technically
- Helping customers in Broadband, Router, Telephonic issues .
- Taking escalation when required.
- Helping in Networking issues.
- Tracking and reporting defects.
- Participating Daily Stand up meeting along with the team
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of Confidential global customers.
- Handling chats/calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally.
- Dealing with a wide range of products using a powerful information database
- Provide remote - support and phone technical support and ensure that customer cases are documented, tracked, managed and resolved.
- Quickly arrange repair for the hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Strong incident handling skills.
- Documenting, tracking, & communicating issues that are unresolved.
- Highly skilled at interfacing with the customer and resolving their issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Elevate complex cases to engineering team and liaise between customers and the GCC team.
- Provide support on workstation and Thin client. Basic Installation Configuration and managing virtual machines.
- Provide support on networking- LAN, WLAN and WWAN.
- Provide support for operating system related issues.
- Supported Teams