- Self - motivated, analytical, technical professional with over 15 years of experience in multifaceted roles requiring Integration, Scripting, Business Analysis, and EDI.
- Experienced in building relationships with clients, handling client communication, and ensuring excellent client services while building and maintaining client relationships.
- Information security experience in multiple security areas, including network security, application security, server compliance, policy and standards management, and identity management.
- Excellent skills in providing business and system support analysis.
- Proven expertise in identifying and implementing solutions to improve business processes and automation.
- Ability to translate technical information into a simple language.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Jira, Rational, FTP, Scripting
- Excellent oral, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to collect, extract, synthesize, and summarize relevant data, perform root cause analysis, and implement recommended scalable solutions.
- Proven ability to quickly assess issues and challenges, utilize relevant data and innovative methodologies, and develop solutions in the best interest of long-term gain for the client/customer.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
People Management, Risk Management, Business Analytics, Portfolio Management, Relationship Building, Predictive Modeling, Process Improvement, Project Management, Technical Vendor Management, Subcontract Administration, Data Quality Management, User Acceptance Testing, Process Documentation, Data Analysis, Network Administration
- Participated as a builder and an analyst in system upgrades by following successful technology integration and providing new solutions.
- Performed system integration, hardware and software installation, configuration and disposition of servers and workstations to support the architecture
- Installed, configured, and maintained multiplatform systems hardware, software, and components.
- Plan, develop, design, integrate, and maintain all computer applications, including specialized applications specific to the program's objective.
- Collaborated with corporate and external resources to develop, install, and maintain SAP xMII interface applications
- Improved new verification & validation procedures and coordinates continuous improvement activities. Assisted with database development and maintenance (SQL, Access). Analyzed business processes w/managers to ID Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) opportunities.
- Collaborated closely with customers, internal staff, and other stakeholders to determine the planning, implementation, and integration of system-oriented projects.
- Within EDI administration, successfully mapped 810 invoices, 850 Purchase Orders, and 856 ASNs in an SAAS environment. Maintained and setup of VAN, FTP, and AS2 connections to customers.
- Provide mentoring, task management, and oversight to the development team (onshore, offshore, 3rd party) and participate in code reviews. Developed work plans and process specifications as they relate to systems integration work tasks
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Provided complex technical support, planning, and coordination for End User touchpoints of the distributed computing environment, including desktop, software and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies.
- Worked independently with little to no direct supervision in the analysis, design, and implementation of desktop solutions to fulfill business unit requirements.
- Monitored computer lab during operation hours. Performed regular maintenance tasks, updating malware, and upgrading systems. Used malware and security software.
- Evaluated system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs; Evaluated expansions or enhancements by studying workload and capacity of the computer system.
- Achieved computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data, identifying and evaluating options, recommending a course of action.
- Improved existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications, evaluating proposed changes, recommending changes, and making modifications. Tested software compatibility with existing hardware and programs.
- Monitored and managed information system security programs. Reported security incidents, formulated, and applied corrective security procedures.
IT Service Management
- Prepared and processed information systems requirements to support mission needs
- Established, communicated, monitored, managed, and ensured compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Provided technical assistance and direct support to management staff in all matters relating to the application of planning system and management programs to meet mission requirements.
- Completed proactive security functions to deter, detect, isolate, contain, and recover from information systems and network security intrusions.