Mid - level project manager, high-energy, confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm for technology. Strong meeting planning and facilitation skills; able to communicate effectively at all organizational levels, builds relationships of trust and enlist the participation of team members. Able to solve problems in an effective/ creative way. Over 5 years of information technology experience, with particular emphasis in telematics and POS, can quickly adapt to new technologies. Able to use my educational qualifications for the betterment of the organization. Excellent time management skills.
AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE SUPPORT
- Responsible for operational integrity of multiple autonomous vehicles.
- Perform software, hardware and mechanical troubleshooting, and submit trouble tickets.
- Develop standard operating procedures and assist in training.
- Perform demonstrations for investors and stakeholders.
- Gathered requirements for implementation of phase 2 transitioning.
- Helped define key performance, diagnostic, and analytical metrics.
- Deliver on time project deliverables, assist in developing plan for continuing phases at other locations.
- Provide feedback on implementing standards for daily operations.
- Perform daily operations as needed Forecasting scheduled completion dates of projects, monitoring assigned projects for variances and risk management.
- Managed hardware inventory in regards to telematics devices, SIM cards, and OBD cables.
- Maintained relationship with vendors to accurately forecast the number of devices needed.
- Testing of new telematics devices by simulation and in field testing
- Performed basic troubleshooting of devices in the field with OTA resets.
- Novice level understanding of SQL and Golang to perform certain queries.
- Assisted in document preparation for new devices, authored requirements.
- Conducted cost-benefit analysis and present architecture options.
- Utilized CAN tools and familiar with OBD PIDs. Proficient in Jira, Smartsheet, and Google Docs.
- Expert knowledge level of understanding on Geotab and Calamp equipment and installation.
- Managed asset tracking of over 2900 units and implemented decommission procedures, provided guidance for remote installations.
- Proficient in FTP, and application layer protocols relating to vehicle security.
- Solid understanding of customer experience with mobile device.
- Experienced with analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to navigate through working teams across multiple departments .
- OEM testing of Porsche, JLR, Volvo, with telematics devices.
- Further enhanced vehicle knowledge about CAN networks.
- Created test reports and procedures.
PRODUCTION CONTROL MANAGER
- Analyzed supply chain, raw material inventory levels, and material requirements using production management software, Microsoft Access databases, and Excel to ensure adequate levels to meet customer requirements, identify trends & discrepancies, recommended specific actions, create reports for CEO, Plant Manager, and Purchasing department.
- Coordinate new programs, documenting and streamlining processes and engineering changes to provide on time deliveries and minimal obsolescence.
- Facilitated collaboration between business units and IT department, applied knowledge of IT systems and business needs to meet business requirements and streamline daily operations; created/improved processes & wrote process documentation and guidelines for users.
- Provided the highest customer service level and meet requirements for OEM customers by reacting to both written and verbal customer requests.
- Gathered data & designed ad-hoc reports, metrics, & dashboards to manage supply chain lead-times & performance, manufacturing capacities & utilization, raw material yield, inventory levels, and variation in customer requirements; continually identified opportunities for improvement.
- Tools used were MS Project, Basecamp, Excel and Smart sheet.
- Experienced with prioritizing tasks on hand by evaluating long term implications.
- Develop conclusions and recommendations based on data analysis.
PRODUCTION CONTROL ANALYST
- Maintained accurate daily finished goods shortage report, by evaluating current customer releases and accurate finished goods inventory.
- Cycle counting parts to ensure accurate inventory according to established procedures.
- Developed daily shipping lineups by analyzing customer releases and providing the shipping department with customer pull lists in a timely manner.
- Communicated with customer both verbally and written.
- Coordinated new programs and engineer change to provide on time deliverables and minimal downtime.
- Forecast new material needed for plant operations.
- Assisted in improving service shipments, by managing stakeholders, and developing a WBS to improve performance.
- Installed VoIP Phones and managed system.
- IT consultant, performs various hardware installation and upgrades, participated in bidding for various contracts, developed SOW's, planned projects for in response to RFPs, planning of teams, and stakeholder management of various parties. Forecasting scheduled completion dates of projects, monitoring assigned projects for variances and risk management.
- Telematics/ GPS installations team lead/trainer for Calamp, Peoplenet, Translog, and GPSInsight.
- Specialized in POS, telematics, VoIP, CCTV, and security systems.
- Experienced with interoperability techniques and standards in in-vehicle embedded systems.
COMPUTER SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN INSTRUCTOR
- Taught subjects within the Computer Systems Technician curriculum; recommend changes regarding textbooks and other aspects of the curriculum.
- Prepared and delivered lecture and lab demonstrations as outlined in curriculum.
- Facilitated class discussions. Ensure student’s conceptual understanding of employability skills.
- Researched, updated and augment lecture material and lab skills.
- Actively participated in faculty staff meetings and in-service trainings.
- Directly supervised daily activities and tasks of students.
- Promoted student achievement of skills and behaviors through demonstration and repetition.
- Organized and monitored field trips, guest speakers and other approved curriculum enhancements.
- Tracked and advised students of their academic and attendance progress.
- Seek alternatives to improving student outcomes, reducing attrition and improving retention.
- Demonstrated effective teaching skills and conduct tutorial sessions as needed.
- Assessed student achievement and ensure accuracy of all student records.
- Stayed current with trends in vocational education and business through professional development.
- Monitored student dress code and professional behavior.
- Followed State requirements for Continuing Education Units.
- Actively supported campus initiatives, company policies and procedures, goals and student outcomes. Other duties as assigned.