Highly skilled, energetic, results driven professional providing complex sales, presales, project management and implementation support for technology and system integration projects. Expertise in building and maintaining strong relationships with prospects and customers, including excellent motivation and communication skills. Outstanding record of accomplishments in Presales, Resource Management, Customer Service, Planning, Implementation, Project Management, and Problem Solving that have led to significant increases in market share and revenue growth. Fluent in English, Spanish, and semi - fluent in Portuguese.
Project Management | Presales Technical Support | Resource Management | Customer and Internal Training Process Improvement | Project & Portfolio Management | Prospect & Customer Presentations Bid & Proposal (RFP) Management | Systems Integration | Multi-Cultural Global Team Leadership
PM DePICT Methodology, Agile, SAP CRM | GXS for Customer Profile Settings, Confidential AS2, Sftp & HTTP Certified Logistics Professional (CLP) Cargo Wise, DPDHL Domains - Mail Logistics, Express, and DGFF
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Provide day-to-day direction to the team as issues are escalated, as part of regular review, or through direct engagement on projects.
- Ensure the team is aware of and utilizes current and appropriate technology and business practices in order to ensure the organization remains attractive and competitive.
- Develop marketing materials and presentations to maximize message, leading to increased sales.
- Collaborate with internal Business Partners with Global Implementation Managers to ensure new implementation deliverables and timelines are consistently exceeded, business operations are efficiently scaled, and appropriate resources are properly engaged across global IT teams.
- Perform Project Management/Resource Management for Confidential ( Confidential ) Interchange migration during Airborne acquisition, successfully migrated over 300 AS2 and FTP customers to dedicated Interchange to allow for decommission of server leading to cost saving benefits.
- Manage Global Migration of legacy EDI gateway to Shared Enterprise Gateway. Successfully migrated over 500 data flows to allow for centralized processes and efficiencies.
- Exceeded 2016 sales target at 110% of goal with over $500K+ Euros in closed sales. Closed the largest project in pipeline with revenue of $300K+ Euros. Managed and closed over 500 B2Bi projects in 2017.
- Achieved highest customer satisfaction rating for past 5 years by accurately assessing customer requirements and successfully managing project implementations, ensuring all customer commitments were met.
- Lead special matrix project teams, including B2Bi Competence Center Americas development lifecycle improvement project, which required direct management of 10 team members, and achieved aggressive objectives set for the projects.
Presales Technical Support / Project Manager
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Presented key products and services at various trade shows, conferences, and meetings with prospective customers.
- Led project management for all approved projects in the Americas, including creation of timelines, milestones and action plans; coordinated B2Bi resources (BSA & Developers) to meet deliverables. Managed projects, budgets, and billing accuracy.
- Managed and successfully implemented complex B2B solutions for key Confidential accounts (GCS) in the GXS environment that included NIKE, IBM and DELL. Implemented customer migration projects from legacy EDI platforms to the GXS/ Confidential Central environments.
Presales Technical Support / Senior Product Support Specialist
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Led Latin American customer and internal matrix team to prioritize and cost effectively build technical proprietary applications to meet unique customer needs.
- Managed cross-departmental projects, achieving 98% on-time delivery and highest customer satisfaction rating in department.
- Managed releases of applications, documentation and procedures, including language translation for Spanish speaking customers.
- Created all necessary marketing materials; met with customers and supported trade shows to maximize awareness and sales.
- Managed weekly customer meetings to review service related issues and provide timeline for resolution.
Presales Technical Support
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Provided presales technical support for domestic and international customers and IMA employees; included international travel to customer sites to support sales efforts.
- Supported presales and professional services employees to respond to quotes and requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Developed and delivered application demos based on client needs and specifications.
- Translated existing demos, sales/marketing materials and training documents into Spanish.
- Delivered presentations and demos at trade shows for prospects and target customers in Latin American.
- Led instruction on existing company courses in English and Spanish, including teaching programmers about products and providing instruction to develop and administer new projects in EDGE.
- Developed, designed and customized new courses as needed.
- Provided remote support to customers and employees on various applications and SQL database.