- Business and Enterprise IT Integration, IT Strategic Planning. IT Management and Direction based on Lean PrincipalsOver 20 years of hands on IT executive leadership experience with a consistent track record of driving increased levels of productivity with a strong eye on P&L and internal/external customer satisfaction with Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Recognized as a Technology Evangelist and Change Agent designing and implementing technical and architectural solutions that reduce waste, increase IT value, TCO and ROI. Strong architectural, engineering, operations, program management, vendor management and project management skills.
- Managed 24x7 global IT teams, and large scaled disaster recovery sites, network operation centers, help desk, desk support and global data centers with a strong focus on reducing incidents.
- Evangelist for Governance, Cloud Computing, Data Center Infrastructure Management, IT Service/ Delivery Management, Paas, Iaas, Saas, Naas and IT Portfolio Management. Knowledge of the Environmental Health Safety and Product Stewardship Policy
- A seasoned and proven business and tec hnical partner with a talent for building tea ms, sy ste ms, and policie s that propel organizational growth and success.
- Create e ffe ctive change management and operations strategies.
- Provide leadership and strategic vision to technol ogy public and financial organizations, significantl y i m proving performance on all levels.
- Proving architecture, engineering and operations services for large scale 24 x7 hydrogenous environments.
- Experienced in leading technical discussions with C - level executives, strong passion for leading change by monitoring and motiving others by creating a since of ownership, ensure transparency, making sure the vision is understood with the ability to facilitate the vision that translate to the big picture
- Combine strategic and critical thinking, with excellent listening skills to shape the culture and guide organizational change with the powerful application of a thoughtfully crafted strategic framework.
CORE COMPET ENCIES INCLUDE:
Stakehol de r Value |Strategic planning and management | Value-Driv en IT driven | Recommendation Proposal delivery |Implementation and optimization... With strong focus on Agile,RUP, ITIL Zachmen, TOGAF, COBIT, DCIM, CLM Architecture and Cloud Service models
Head of IT Architecture, standards and Governance
- Designed information systems to be implemented according to the firm’s goals, needs and objectives and SLA’s develop operation models support the vision .
- Develop a new global IT architectural, engineering and operations models with emphasis on implementing standards, process and procedures for the delivery of technologies based on ITIL and MOF and data vision across the firm’s 8 locations worldwide allowing the firm to cut cost and more effectively delivering technologies.
- Managed the firm’s co-location’s efforts, In charge of on-shore/off-shore vendor management and selection process with focus on meeting the firm’s SLA’s BI, PKI to measure P&L.
- Developed and manage the firm’s global IT architecture, engineering and operations teams, created architectural designs and runbooks to support the firm’s global operation and help desk teams. Managed the firm Exchange 2010, Active directory, Citrix and VMware 5.0 and SharePoint environments. Managed the firms Black Berry, Airwatch MDM and SCCM infrastructures. Managed the firms Vmax, Data Domain, Avamar and Recover Point Sans environments. Managed the firms SQL 2012 database infrastructure that supported the firm’s legal applications such as File Site, Compliguard, Court Alert, Intapp and other applications. Worked with other managers and associate directors to improve relationships across teams to produce a more resilient IT infrastructure model and relationships. Improve upon help desk services delivery modes, escalations and NoC procedures. Managed the firm’s multi-vendor external global MPLS infrastructure, and internal Brocade wan infrastructures, using Netscalers and River Bed technologies. Managed risk, used technologies such as CheckPoint and Websense to control internal and external access.
- Advisor to the CIO and technology committee. Worked closely with the CIO to deliver new technologies such as Recommind and Pulse social media and help define the firm’s governance models. Migrated firm’s phones system from IP to SIP and upgrade to Avaya phone systems. Supported the help desk tier I and tie II teams on end user support. Managed the firm disaster recovery site, and hardware environments. Worked closely with business management and PMO to strategize objectives and determine project budgets and priorities.
Confidential, NYC. NY
Vice President of Global Architecture, Engineering and Emerging Technologies
- Deployed full global business systems solutions using various software and hardware technologies supporting over 300k users worldwide allowing the bank to cut cost by decommissioning out dated systems. Led strategic service delivery initiatives, including management of consultant engagements.
- Spearheaded and delivered architecture services on high impact project .
- Developed and submitted business case, use cases, requirements, scope of work and technical solutions documents. Facilitated development of strategy, architecture and implementation Acquired funding in access of $50 million.
- Develop governance and risk models across programs.
- Build and manage internal engineering and operations teams.
- Managed on-shore vendors/ off-shore vendors.
- Led the definition of architecture practices, operating model, governance model to support the firm’s global architecture . .
- L ed efforts in developing and deploying cutting edge technologies such as Azure, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, NAAS, SDN and Big Data technologies on IBM Flex systems using Linux 6.0 enterprise, Providing guidance and leadership across teams.
- Engage vendors though the procurement process and delivery of solutions on keys projects, responding to critical issues that could jeopardize delivery of projects.
- Worked closely with business management to strategize objectives and determine buy vs. build approaches, align IT objectives and programs to divisional and firm wide objectives and strategies. Plan and manage strategic IT initiatives while maximizing the mix of in-house versus outsourced services. Establish strategic service provider partnerships while optimizing cost of services through a mix of internal and external sources- Control performance objectives, Define and adjust IT standards and technologies
CTO of Enterprise Technology and Architecture
- Managed city wide hosting enviroment, d eve lo ped m obil ize an d led city wide IT t eams. P la nned, desi gned, a n d exe cu te hi gh est pr iori ty te chn o l ogy and im provem ent pr oje cts for various city agencies. C u lt iva te d an d m anaged re lat ions hi ps with stake h o ld ers, i n cl ud in g Office of the Mayor, business p artn ers and ven dors.
- Devel o p ed sy nergy of te ch nol ogy wit h b u sin ess architecture, engineering and op erat ions services, focus ing on city wide IT strat egy to improve incident management and IT across city agencies. Over seeing 24x7 wintel engineering, operations, desk support, help desk and NoC center teams to support and monitor over 40 city agencies.
- P erformed in -d epth, organiz ation-wide risk and opportunities assessment, including HIPPA to define IT polices.
- Used Sarbanes-Oxl ey to audit and id entify and resolve quality and performance proble ms . Reducing Datacenter cost by implementing VMware and Blade server technologies.
- Exper tly led city wide tech nol ogy pro jec ts fro m conce p t thr o u gh im plem entati on, with full a cco unt ab ili ty for tim elines, m ilesto n es, risk assessm ent, a nd b u d g e ts.
- Signif ica ntly im proved communications across IT teams and management. Intr od uce d run books, process m anagem ent and b est pra ct ices.
- Negot iat ed ve nd or contr acts for m axim u m ROI and cost cont ainm ent.
- Devel o p ed an IT strate gic ro adm aps and ent erprise tech ni cal archite ctur e to posit ion t h e agency for growt h . Managed 3 disaster recovery locations. Managed over 80 IT personal of all levels across city agencies.
- Global special operations and paramilitary tactics and psychological operations. Trained indigenous forces guerrilla warfare and counter-terrorism. Light weapons expert, martial arts expert, leading large scale special operations.
- Conceived planned and directed professional tactical deployments, coordinate and assist in review of plan affecting wartime mobilization and deployment of special operations teams. Served as military representative to foreign dignitaries. Act as liaison across military branches. Briefed aircrews on dealing with airlift support of Army forces. Coordinated the administrative and logistical support of U.S. and allied forces deploying through the base, directed training readiness and management for battalion. Designed and implemented deployment readiness procedures for combat units, directed day-day activities of unit. Planned and developed tour itineraries for visiting dignitaries, senior level government officials, and members of the media. Lead specialized units and teams, established staff and leadership programs for advancement opportunities.