To be obtain an entry - level position where I can contribute 4+ years of IT experience and education, as well as my collaboration and communication skills.
Software: MS Office, Word Perfect, Agile, Waterfall, VMware, Active Directory
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux (Ubuntu), IOS, Android
Databases: MS Access, SQL
Confidential, Deer Park, IL
- Performed troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repaid of Confidential MacOS and iOS hardware and software for an average of 300 clients per month.
- Assessed customer needs in order to provide relevant solutions.
- Maintained an average customer service rating of 80% or higher in a fast pace environment.
- Created repeat business by providing excellent customer experiences.
- Mentored teammates on new product and strategy.
Confidential, Wooddale, IL
- Troubleshoot server problems, execute ticket requests and manage server changes.
- Regularly apply windows server patches.
- Analyzed and resolved problems, tracked and closed trouble tickets, and escalated issue if needed.
- Provided support for LAN, remote (VPN, RDP, Citrix) access, and resolved basic Email connectivity issues.
- Tracked and troubleshoot website downtime as well as communicate with host providers.
- Worked with Desktop support with daily tasks on the tickets queue system to increase the number of tickers resolve weekly by 20%.
- Perform building and troubleshooting NIC teaming on servers.
Confidential, Elk Grove Village, IL
Customer Service Representative
- Exceed sales goals by influencing customers to learn about products/services that will benefit them.
- Assisted customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate.
- Accurately and efficiently processed transactions such as customer deposits and cashing checks, as well informed and educated customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self - service technologies.
- Built, developed and maintained partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and served customers.