Quality Assurance Analyst / EMV Specialist / Analyst with over 15 years of experience providing excellence in credit card/debit card EMV technologies. Committed team player, always willing to mentor colleagues and assist by sharing technical expertise. Experience has been gained in the payment solutions industry. Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Agile methodology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Testing Automation using Selenium
Operating Systems Unix / Linux
Relational Database SQL
Problem - Solving
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris 10.0, Red Hat Linux 5/6.0, SCO Unix SysV, Windows/Vista/XP/2000/9x/NT 4
Languages: C++, C, COBOL, Pascal, Basic, HTML,PHP, SQL, PL/SQL, BASH, Korn Shell scripts, PowerBuilder 6.5/10.5, Python, C#
Databases: Oracle 6/7, Sybase 10, MS-SQL 2000, MySQL
Tools: Microsoft-Office Suite - MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access, ICCSimTMat, TcMonitor, Cloudability, Jira and Confluence, HP ALM, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Webservices
Networking: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, ICMP and DNS, Wireshark, Postfix Mail, Sendmail, Intrusion Detection System(IDS), Spamassassin Anti-spam system
EMV: Strong Knowledge and experience with EMV Specifications, EMV transaction flow, ISO 8583, ISO 7816 and other ISO Standards and Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography
Cloud: AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Updated product specifications to correct the branding and modified technical specifications.
- Participated in PSD2 (Payment Services Directives ) analysis for compatibility and compliance study for products in International context.
- Led and successfully completed security key length change project for RA (Registration Authority) in collaboration with Security and Operations team.
- Analysed various ISO message components, their flow and impact analysis for Token Service Provider.
- Participated as a Solution Consultant in Technical Solution Group to analyse and finding the appropriate solution for Contactless ABM.
Business Consultant - Cloud
- Built client’s Dashboard using Cloudability tool to graphically represent their cloud usage and cost associated.
- Generated various reports in Cloudability as per requirements.
- The Dashboard allowed internal customers to optimize and automate usage, saving money for the organization.
- Used AWS and Azure portals to verify expenses and services used by the account owners.
- Assisted team members to troubleshoot issue specially in AWS.
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Performed product tests as per test scripts (ET, UAT, Regression tests). Product involved executing test scenarios given by payment brand as per their requirements. Goal was the smooth processing of all financial transactions. Achieved both Discover and AMEX s single-handedly.
- Extensive testing of complex enterprise and/or industrial applications including functional, non-functional and system integration testing using requirements and coverage analysis for Point of Sales applications using Debit/Credit Card processing.
- Experience on working VeriFone devices and configuring them as per terminal specifications.
- Performed QA tests on new and existing but upgraded products based on the execution of test plans and analyzed results from system.
- Validated Simulator logs, Host logs and Card logs to verify results of testing. Used UL Collis tool, ICCSim and Smart Spy to capture card logs and analyze and validate them.
- Reported issues explaining steps to reproduce and specified severity level and maintained the bug list, tracked and followed up in defect-logging system HP ALM(Application Lifecycle Management)
- Attended daily meetings actively with Vendors and participated in communications via emails and telephone regarding process, issues and escalated them through proper channel.
- Successfully achieved payment solutions product s in accordance to EMV specifications and requirements.
- Experience in working on standalone and semi-integrated devices from Ingenico and VeriFone vendors and their configurations.
- Performed various tests on new and existing but upgraded products based on signed-off strategy through the execution of test plans and analyzed results from system.
- Performed payment product tests as per test scripts (ET, UAT, Regression tests) and referred to API, and FRS as needed.
- Duplicated, analyzed and resolved customer issues as per their business impact.
- Performed unit tests on the fix to make sure the issue has been resolved to follow the four-eye principle.
- Responsible in troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving real time production issues within the defined SLAs, well recognized and appreciated by end customers, peers and management.