My objective is to obtain a challenging position in the field of IT and personnel management to build and strengthen my skills in the professional realm and to foster a sense of personal and professional growth using my customer service and communication skills, project management experience, and technical talents.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Senior Service Operations Engineer
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Manage a team of five Voice analysts in IT Telecommunications department. Three analysts are located in NJ and two are based in CA. Monitor workflow and delegate tasks/projects within the group, write/administer annual reviews.
- Prepare, monitor, and manage project plans, interface with service providers, equipment/cabling vendors, track installations, and ensure voice network is performing optimally.
- Evaluate, design, implement, and support existing and new telecommunications systems and services in the Operation s Centers and the remote field offices. Prepare detailed specifications, flowcharts, diagrams, and documentation for telecommunications systems.
- Provide and manage support for multiple and separate 7x24 complex call centers utilizing Genesys PureConnect, an on - premise Windows-based VoIP PBX integrated with Peoplesoft CRM.
- Optimize telephone service to improve efficiency and reduce cost for the Operations Centers and field offices nationally using private MPLS network with SIP trunking. Monitor centrally managed Avaya Aura CM/SM 6.3 in the Operation s Center and pro-actively address issues. Support the Operations Centers telephone systems wiring and programming requirements.
- Support and coordinate field office moves and consolidations from a Telecommunication s aspect assuring timeliness and no business interruptions. Provide support and training for end users as needed on voicemail and telephone features. Manage group on-call support.
- Lead upgrade projects for Interactive system, Avaya CM 5.2.1 to 6.3 System/Session Manager with SBCs in a standalone VRTX environment with vSphere/vMotion, migration of Modular Messaging to AVST voicemail platform, and implementation of Sur-Gard System IV.
- Deploy SIP endpoints with VLAN tagging, Avaya and AudioCodes gateways, ISDN PRIs, POTs.
Senior Service Operations Engineer
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Provide tier three engineering support for national voice network consisting of Nortel and Avaya equipment, including 24x7 on - call availability for escalation and resolution and emergency service issues.
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly traffic and capacity statistical reports to customer which highlights network usage and optimization projections.
- Support multiple project managers with operational assistance including T1 ordering and provisioning.
- Provide change management services relating to voice network equipment and instruct new team members on the change management process.
- Manage national vendor for outsourced technician resources and the major telecommunication voice carriers.
- Maintain technical documentation library with information detailing equipment, circuit inventory, and network operation on an intranet web depository.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Manage Avaya PBX system, a full mesh network with twin S8710s G650 gateways.
- Manage all telecommunication vendor relationships and contract negotiations with voice and data service providers.
- Maintain telecom equipment inventory database, tracked monthly billing expenditures, performed telecom auditing, and optimized contract pricing for cost savings.
- Maintain extensive wireless blackberry network, Blackberry Enterprise Server v3.6 and v4.1, license management, Modular Messaging voicemail server, eCas call accounting server, Bloomberg on Blackberry, and VoIP network within existing LAN frame as a parallel network.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Manage all Nortel telecommunication systems for corporate headquarters (Option 61) and remote branches in NY metropolitan area .
- Conduct MAC work and managed cellular, pager, and handheld PDA devices.
- Coordinate new branch construction projects in NYC metropolitan area, involving electrical contractors and building construction engineers, to meet branch-opening deadlines.
- Manage telecom contracts and vendors, videoconferencing equipment, disaster recovery preparedness, equipment and software training, and systems documentation.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Supervise and manage a Meridian Option 81 PBX with six Option 11 fiber remote cabinets.
- Conduct all service desk/MAC work for the College campus, including College, Sisters of Charity, and Academy.
- Control all telecom billing including student billing, administrative reporting, and carrier contracts.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Manage an Option 61C PBX with digital phone network, Meridian Mail voicemail, and voice print servers.
- Coordinate with carriers in regards to T1 loops and physical system maintenance and internal MAC requests.