SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
CIO / IT Management Experience
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation, Customization and Training
Infor ERP A+ (Aplus) Software
IBM iSeries (AS/400) and RPG development
CRM Strategy & Roadmap Development
CRM Project Management
CRM RFP and Software Evaluation
Sales Process Development
Marketing Database Development
Systems Integration Design and Development
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist
- I am a Certified Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist with extensive experience with assisting organizations in developing customer strategies, sales processes, marketing databases, managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations, customization, training and support.
Vice President of Professional Services
- Manager responsible for the delivery aspects of the following practice areas: Microsoft Dynamics (CRM, GP, NAV), ECM/SharePoint, Telephony and application development.
- Responsibilities included interviewing and hiring personnel, implementing solution development processes (sales to delivery), developing standardized Statements of Work along with other best practices to ensure projects are delivered on - time and on-budget.
- I assisted with developing business plan and relationships with Microsoft, which helped the organization, become one of 75 National Systems Integrators.
Business Development Manager
- This technology solution provider had revenue of $150 million and 400 employees with clients worldwide.
- I established vendor partnerships with Siebel Systems and Pivotal, hired and trained certified Siebel consultants, developed the go-to-market strategy for selling CRM services, designed and built internal the marketing database/warehouse, automated, implemented and trained internal sales force, and developed a CRM seminar for executives used to educate clients’ senior executives on maximizing the value of CRM.
- Directed and managed the daily operations of all aspects of the business including sales, marketing, accounting, and professional services.
- Directly was responsible for hiring, developing, and reviewing employee performance as well as directing and managing client engagements.
- The company grew to become the number one IBM Midrange full solution provider in Kansas City with revenue exceeding 9 million.
- ERP Implementations (JD Edwards, daly.commerce), business consulting, project management, application development, software solutions (ERP, CRM), CRM, and systems integration.
- This company also developed a CRM application that was designed, developed, marketed, sold, and implemented nationwide.