- Seeking assignments with reputed organization recognizing my true potential and providing sufficient avenues for professional growth nurturing technical skills and competencies
- Dynamic and result oriented IT Professional with 9+ year of experience in planning, design, installation and configuration of IT networks, technical support, maintenance and troubleshooting, network user management and facilities management on multiple platforms.
- Extensive exposure of handling administration, installation, and support of client/server hardware, software, peripherals, and networked systems for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- A systematic, organized, hardworking and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind, determined to be a part of a growth - oriented organization.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to work accurately and quickly prioritize, coordinate and consolidate tasks, whilst simultaneously managing the diverse range of function from multiple sources.
To monitor enterprise server, applications, network and storage devices using Solarwinds monitoring tool.
Operating System: Windows10/Ubuntu
Windows Servers: 2003/2008/2012
Route Protocols: RIP,OSPF,EIGRP,BGP
Switch Protocols: Monitoring Tool:
STP,VLAN,VTP: Solarwinds Orion
Monitoring Tool: Solarwinds NPM, NCM, NTA, VNQM
- Enhancement of Solarwinds monitoring, reporting and alerting with administration and support.
Monitoring Tool: Solarwinds NPM, SAM, Tivoli Netcool OMNIbus; MIR3
- Configuring monitoring, Setting up alerting and maintain SLA for a Fortune 500 company.
- Solarwinds Implementation for network and firewall devices
- To implement Solarwinds monitoring for network devices and working with team to ticket integration and performance metrics dashboard on Wipro's product.
- Helping in HLD and creating LLD. Setting up complete Solarwinds infrastructure starting from hardware requirements and creating alert and fixing any issues.
- Production support for Solarwinds suite of product along with other products and maintaining SLA.
- To look after primarily the Solarwinds NPM and SAM with one primary and 18 additional pollers.
- Maintaining the hardware health, resolving customer tickets, and functional enhancement as required.
Senior Monitoring Administrator
- To monitor Servers and Network assets of the organization in 18 worldwide location
- Infrastructure comprises of Windows/Unix/VMware servers
- MPLS/BGP/EIGRP is used for networking.
- Solarwinds NPM, NCM, SAM,IPAM, UDT,NTA, Virtualization Manager, Storage Manager; IPSentry
- Splunk, Syslog
- BGP router
- Cisco 3845 router
- Cisco 3650 switch
- Cisco ASA 5510
- Monitoring was accomplished using telnet/ssh and putty
- Monitoring tools: Zenoss, Fire - plotter, Cisco Configuration Professional
- Troubleshooting LAN and WAN issues
- Troubleshooting issues with routing protocol BGP
- Installation of MPLS Routers Basic configuration(Cisco 7200) ( Phase 1)
- Monitoring MPLS Routers Network, Sending Daily Link Reports and Alerts . (Phase 2)
- Acceptance testing of CISCO routers. (Phase 3)
- Configuration of Switches & Routers(CISCO)
- Configuration of DNS and DHCP
- Configuration of various routing and switching protocol (eigrp,rip,ospf,vtp,stp,vlan)
- Configuration of access-list on router and switches
- Troubleshooting LAN and WAN related issues
- Liaison with vendors for site provisioning for the Network operation centre.
- Installing and configuring Cisco 2811 routers at sites.(Phase1)
- Acceptance Testing of Cisco 2811 Routers.(Phase 2)
- Monitor network by help of NMS tools(monitoring tool)
- VSAT maintenance