- A highly motivated, results - focused Windows, VMware and Citrix XenApp Engineer with 10+ years of experience specialized in enterprise level, complex projects, implementing creative strategies and results-oriented.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Excel in delivering quality results and meeting customer needs in high-pressure situations.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer with 10+years of Extensive & Enriching Experience In installation, system administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 2008 R2 Server, Windows 2003 server.
- Installing, Configuration & Troubleshooting of XenApp 5.0 / XenApp 6.5, Citrix Presentation Server 4.5.
- Installing, Configuration & Troubleshooting of VMware ESXi 5.0, 5.1 / VMware ESX 3.5, 4.0 and 4.1.
- Knowledge on Server Consolidation, VDI Infrastructure, Virtualization and Upgrade Infrastructure, Sizing Storage design and Virtualization.
- Maintenance, Upgrade and Patching of MS Windows Servers VMware ESX Servers.
- Installing, configuring and managing Certificate Authority on Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 R2.
- Installation and configuration of TrendMicro Antivirus Products which includes TrendMicro Control Manage 5.0, Officescan 10.0, Portal Protect of SharePoint, Server Protect 5.58, ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange ver 7.0/8.0/10.0 , Server Protect for Linux, Email Encryption Client.
- Patching of Windows Server using VMware Shavlik patch management tool, MS WSUS.
- Hands-on experience in backup and restore HP Data Protector backup s/w and EMC Networker Backup software 7.6.4.
- Ability to make systematic and rational judgments based on relevant information.
- Capable of creating an environment of trust and cooperation through an open exchange of ideas towards achieving team goals. Active Team Member to ensure the accomplishment of service deliverables.
- Achieves quality results within defined parameters.
- Ability to plan a course of action, manage and prioritize activities so as to execute them in a time-bound manner.
- Ability to provide solution by using various tools and techniques.
- Capable of conveying the right information and influence others towards desired action(s).
Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Handling Ocwen corporate worldwide infrastructure and providing Infrastructure Solutions.
- Working on Citrix XenApp 6.5 and VMware technology.
- Managing and Maintaining Active Directory domain including DNS, DHCP.
- Installation and configuration of Windows 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012R2.
- Hands-on on PowerShell reporting to get XenApp 6.5 and AD Domain reports.
- Managing user access and control via GPO.
- Automating day-to-day Admin Task using PowerShell.
Senior Windows Server Engineer
- Handling Qpass, Lincoln Trust and PENSCO Windows Infrastructure, Citrix 4.5, XenApp 6.5 environment
- Successful Consolidation and Migration of Citrix XenApp 6.5 Farm.
- Successful Active Directory Migration from Windows 2003 Servers to Windows 2008 R2.
- Hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services, Provisioning EC2 instances from AWS console.
- Building Client Domain on AWS and setting up Trust Relationship with Prod and Dev AD network.
- Managing, monitoring backup & restoration using EMC networker.
- Windows Server Patch Management and deployment with Shavlik NetCheck Pro.
- Managing Trend Deep Security Antivirus and Symantec End Point Protection servers for the site.
- Installation and management of Citrix Presentation 4.5 servers.
- Publishing Samson application and maintaining application hosted on Prod Citrix Presentation Servers 4.5
- Ensuring successful release for the new Samson Version on all Production, Training and Testing Citrix Servers.
- Ensuring successful Build push for the Samson Version on all Production, Training and Testing Citrix Servers
- Managing DR site / Read-Only site and ensuring correct build and functionality.
- Installation and management of Citrix Presentation 4.5 servers, XenApp 6.5 Farm.
- Windows Server Patch Management and deployment with VMware HFNetCheck Pro.
- Management of TrendMicro Officescan Antivirus on servers for the site.
- Installing, configuring, managing and patching VMware ESX 4.0, 4.1 / ESXi 5.1, 5.0 servers.
- Installation and management of Citrix Presentation 4.5 servers.
- Publishing application and managing it.
- Installation and management of TrendMicro Officescan Antivirus on servers for the site.
- Remote Server Management through HP Integrated Lights Out (ILO) for more than 1500 servers for Israel and APAC region. Providing local support for around 500 servers in India site which includes raising PO, server hardware installation, server OS and application installation with handling almost all HP ProLiant servers types
- Installing, configuring, managing and patching VMware ESX 4.0, 4.1 / ESXi 5.1, 5.0 servers
- Migration of Physical Servers to Virtual Servers hosted on VMware ESX 4.0 using VMware converter, Platespin Migrate 5.0, DoubleTake Move.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining VMware View 4, VMware lab manager.
- Installation of Citrix Presentation 4.5 servers and publishing application.
- Installation and management of Antivirus Servers and Products for WW sites in Confidential .
- Testing, Evaluation and implementation of Antivirus Products.
- Managing and maintaining Certificate Authority. Issuing and installing internal as well as VeriSign certificate
- Configuring certificate templates, Deploying and revoking computers and users certificate
- Windows Patch Management and deployment with HFNetCheck Pro 5.2.1 and Microsoft WSUS
- Managing, monitoring backup & restoration using HP Data Protect s/w / EMC networker.
- Quota Management of File Server using windows File Server Resource Manager.
- Installation of File and Print server. Configuring DFS replication in Prod and DR files servers.
- Took ownership and implemented procedures for Installation/Configuration/Maintenance of Confidential.
- Created run-books for NOC to follow as daily checks for handling Anti-virus alerts.
- Documentation of new process in the wiki page
Technical Support Engineer
- Understanding and solving problems regarding windows 2000/2003 servers, XP/2000 Professional.
- Troubleshooting Problems of Microsoft Gold and Premier Customers and working on Ticketing System
- Installation, Configuration and implementation of Microsoft Virtual Servers and Virtual Machines.
- Worked on Microsoft troubleshooting tools: MPS reports, windbg, and diskprobe.
- Troubleshooting Server down issues and Server performance issues using Microsoft OS Internal & Sys Internal tools such as diskprob, perfmon analysis, fsextend, makeitboot, memory test, chkreg, filemon, sfcscannow, chkdisk, etc.
- Deploying & troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems using Remote Installation Services, Unattend mode and Sysprep utilities.