- Dynamic, detail - oriented Information Technology Professional with demonstrated experience supporting complex infrastructures and technical solutions for industry leaders.
- Proficient in determining system requirements and resolving technical issues quickly, with a proven track record of enhancing the customer experience through understanding, specialized support, and acute product and service knowledge.
- Skilled in providing effective leadership in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, understanding business requirements to cross-collaborate and increase profits. Promoted to positions of increasing authority and responsibility because of strong leadership skills, teamwork, customer service and overall performance.
- Served on the Presidential Escalations team lead to aid and assist with 174 technical support agents supporting business and residential customers to troubleshoot and resolve TV, data, and phone service issues.
- Worked on a special project as a Network Technician to resolve 700+ offline tickets using EMS (Element Management System) such as Panorama, AXSVision, and Alcatel ONTs (Optical Network Terminal) to resolve various TV, data, and phone issues such as missing data cross connects and Broadsoft registration.
- Assigned to a special project to help develop and deploy PEGA F.I.X. for the CTF (California, Texas, and Florida) FSC and IHD agents.
- Monitored escalation calls as a Subject Matter Expert for unresolved technical issues for tier 1 and tier 2 agents to ensure issue resolve.
- Prioritized up to 30 remedy tickets daily as a Network Technician to restore data service for Residential and Business customers.
- Utilized extensive technical skills to analyze problems and define solutions for existing network issues at Confidential Communications.
- Troubleshot and repaired failures preventing customer access to critical applications throughout the organization to enhance productivity.
- CCNP - Security
- System Administration
- Cloud Web & Email Security
- System & Network Security / VPNs
- System Backup/Recovery
- System Maintenance
- Network Enhancement
- Security / Firewalls
- Server / Desktop Virtualization
- Threat Control Solutions
Applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Microsoft Project, Microsoft 365
Communication: Microsoft Lync 2013
Customer Service Systems: CoFFee Anywhere
Databases Documentation: Oracle Microsoft Office, Microsoft VISIO, Microsoft Excel
Email System: Microsoft Exchange 2019, Microsoft 365
Hardware Infrastructure Services: Netgear, Linksys, Dell, HP, Mac, Lenovo, Windows, iOS, Apple, Cisco, desktop and laptop hardware, DHCP
Mobile: Android, iOS, Simple Notification Service
Monitoring: Open Source apps
Networking: Cisco IOS Routing and Switching DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Wire Shark, Packet Sniffer
Operating Systems/Platforms: Windows XP/Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows7, Windows 10, Linux Operating Environments
Programming Languages: Java, C++, VB.Net, HTML, MySQL
Remote Access Routing & Protocols: LogMeIn, Confidential show me, Tech See RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, DNS, DHCP, POP3, SMTP, FTP, TFTP, NAT, Switch Port Security, Standard and Extended ACL’s, TCP/IP, RIPv1, RIPv2
Ticketing Systems: SAN Technologies Remedy, ETMS
Virtualization: VMware Virtualization, System Imaging
Website Technology: Python 2.7 Pyramid Web Framework, HTML 5, CSS 3 Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers 2500, Access Points
Other: Skype for Business, IBM Sametime
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Fiber Optics Support Technician / Network Technician
- Responsible for evaluation and resolution of provisioning fallout for fiber-based voice, data and video services on multiple network devices including, but not limited to, OLT (Optical Line Terminal), ATM Switch, Gateway Routers and Class 5 Switches.
- Use VPN connectivity to secure network connected operations for business transfers and communications
- Configure VPN ports through port forwarding for business clients
- Troubleshoot and repair failures preventing customer access to critical applications throughout the organization to enhance organizational productivity.
- Initiated call backs to customers who rated anyone on my team a severe detractor to gain customer satisfaction and resolution to improve the customer's experience.
- Provided exceptional customer service while interacting with customers to provide and process information for inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Identify and solve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, internet protocol TV, VoIP, etc. to ensure all technical needs are exceeded. Also assist in configuring Static IP and TCP/IP settings for routers
- Assists with gateway router setup and management including WIFI password reset, connecting mobile devices, WIFI extenders and IP phones.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate to effectively retain customer and client business.
- Research known issues or outages using L.O.L.A. (Learning Online Assistant) to better assist tier 1 technical support agents with trouble shooting and general questions.
- Remotely access business and residential customer’s devices using Logmein Rescue to assist with port forwarding, firewall settings, QOS settings for mobile, PC and Mac devices.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
First Contact Administrator / Specialist / Rental Recapture Specialist
- Promoted to multiple admin positions to increase corporate revenue.
- Employed exceptional customer service skills while resolving all customer concerns and promoting a positive corporate relocation.
- Provided friendly and accurate service to customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Played a key role in maintaining and operating company database to enhance organizational efficiency.
- Utilized extensive analytical skills to determine customer’s real estate needs and demonstrated assumptive sales approach.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Gathered customer information and evaluated and analyzed symptoms to effectively determine the issue.
- Ensured customer questions and concerns were resolved in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilized various programs to determine source of issues for customers and offered solutions to answer concerns.
- Diagnosed and resolved technical hardware and software issues with strict attention to detail.
- Remained current with system information, changes and updates to increase skill levels.