- Seeking full time position in the information technology industry in which to apply my knowledge and experience with system administration and computer networking.
- 10 + years working as a Systems Admin/Desktop Support Analyst. Proficient in Active Directory for Windows 2000/2003/2008 R2/2012, SCCM, TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS.
- Hardware, Software, LAN/WAN/Wireless network installations of Switches, Hubs, Routers, VPN, and DSL
- SQL Server 2008, Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Support a wide range of DOS/Windows applications such as Ghost, MS Office 95 - 2013 suite, 3 years of experience on Office 365, backup/restore, anti-virus software, handheld devices such as Blackberry.
- Proficient with virtual environments such as Hyper-V and VMware.
- Performs Systems Admin for the following platforms and OS: Unix/Linux, DOS, Win 95/98/ME /XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, Windows 10/WinNT 4.0, Windows 2000 workstation and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008- R2/2012
- Bilingual: English\Spanish
IT Service Desk
- Provided bilingual technical support in English and Spanish by phone, e-mail, and via ServiceNOW to all RAC and ANOW store branches in USA, Mexico, Canada, and Puerto Rico about proprietary inventory software system SIMS and High Touch.
- Troubleshot and isolated network and internet connectivity issues affecting day to day operations at the stores involving Cisco and Adtran (Switches/Routers) and VOIP networks.
- Utilized knowledge in DOS, Windows XP, 8 7, 10, MAC OS, Linux, Citrix, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Office 365, VM Horizon, Cisco Webex, Okta, DUO and ADP to assist Store Managers, District Managers, Regional Directors, as well as Customer Account Reps and coworkers at both the RAC headquarters and the call center by creating, resolving, updating or escalating technical tickets.
- Formed partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. Improved the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organizations.
- Provided strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology, during selection and procurement as well as providing highly expert technical assistance, and was responsible for user training and feedback.
- Supported and maintained mobile devices, laptops, desktops, printers and phone system.
- Processed data collected in the field using Trimble’s Pathfinder Office Suite to differentially correct GPS coordinates.
- Created weld log spread sheets, 2D Isometric, and 3D computer generated as built drawings using Google SketchUp 8 at the completion of new pipelines, stations and upgrades for Centurion, WildCat and Magellan oil companies.
- Provided detailed reports critical to smart tool companies like MagPie and ROSEN during pipeline inspections.
- Pin pointed pipe anomalies and made one-calls for pipeline companies such as OneOk, PLAINS, and CENTURION right-of-way crews using Trimble GPS unit.
- Implemented GPS technology to conduct surveys on oil and gas pipeline systems prior to smart tool runs. .
- Performed scheduled maintenance, backups, and software upgrades on servers (Windows Server 2003, Windows XP workstations, and network printers).
- Troubleshooting/repair for server/workstation hardware and software.
- Configured new user accounts and provided or restricted access to network resources accordingly.
- Assigned, attended and recorded the solution to a range of ticket system calls using TRACKIT ticket system.
- Provided desktop support for local and remote users within a call center environment which included WYSE terminals and both INTERTEL and Liberation 6000 PBX systems.
- Managed Honeywell’s Fusion surveillance system and security cameras.