- Customer Service
- Desk Setup
- Office 365
- Zen desk
- Switch Services
- Hardware Repair
- Computer Assembly and Disassembly
- Mac/PC Troubleshooting
- Imaging Computers
- Active Directory
- Dell Certification
IT Support Technician
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical hardware, software and customer issues to ensure employee needs are met
- Setup and prepare new hires’ desk and profiles, setting different permissions to user’s accounts, password resets, profile changes and info updates, to ensure devices are in proper condition for employee use upon arrival and as needed
- Providing first line response for users requiring assistance with IT issues and taking ownership and responsibility of tickets through resolution and response to client concerns and complaints
- Encrypt/Decrypt devices through BitLocker management to maintain integrity of customer’s devices
- Heavy utilization of Confidential ’s ticketing system, ServiceNow
Microsoft 365 Support Engineer
- Provided frontline Office 365 phone/email support for Microsoft U.S. Government clients (GCC High and Department of Defense).
- Created, managed, escalated, and/or transferred cases in Microsoft internal ticketing applications.
- Collaborated with engineering teams and specialized support teams to resolve complex technical issues.
- Identified and mitigated high severity cases while engaging the required teams for collaboration.
- Effectively managed tickets while providing timely updates to customers within service level agreements.
- Trained newly hired support engineers on call handling and tool usage.