Polished Records Manager, with an analytical mind, a background in Finance, Information Processing and Executive / Legal Support. Exceptional attention to details, having coordinated and performed a variety of administrative and management services essential for day to day operations of an office. Excellent customer relations provider, and an articulate communicator (verbal / non - verbal / written / visual / listening).
Administrative Assistant / Records Manager
- Sort, organize and digitize (5000+) backlog of documents.
- Scan and assess quality to assure documents are legible and recorded in database.
- Track and catalogue records for archiving, and store for accessibility.
- Facilitate processing of emergency assistance applicants.
- Analyze supporting documentation to determine eligibility, and enter relevant information into database for managements consideration.
- Counsel and coach co-workers, and customers alike, offering encouragement, by uplifting their spirits, offering advice, and inspiring hope; leading by example.
Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Greeted external and internal customers, provided instructor assistance to government agencies, students and staff to process registers online, or to explain and guide them to streamline process for them.
- Fielded 70+ inbound calls per day, replied to email inquiries and faxes from students, faculty, and government agencies alike, researching several databases to resolve issues. Reconciled records to apply refunds to credit card purchases if necessary for monies due.
- Analyzed requests to determine appropriate response and forwarded to appropriate school personnel. Followed up to ensure requests were fulfilled and closed out.
- Conducted follow-up phone calls and emails to acquire clarification on erroneous issues to resolve registration and billing issues.
Retails Sales Associate / Brand Ambassador
- Greeted and embraced each individual customer with warmth, to ascertain their unique style, and encouraged them to be emboldened through conversation, recommending styles per their specific taste and requirements.
- Increased sales yielding 27% more revenue per week by actively listening to customer needs.
- Communicated with managers at other retail locations to create company-wide best practices.
- Pioneered 10+ new accounts monthly, and maintained a strong, growing customer base.
- Presented at quarterly meetings on how to improve customer retail experience.
- Trained and mentored employees to enhance their performance and productivity.
Data Entry Clerk
- Completed all assigned data-entry tasks within required timeframes while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Processed over 4,000 claims per month.
- Guaranteed works accuracy by verifying source of documents to ensure data integrity.
- Assured sensitivity of clients’ confidential information.
Administrative Assistant / Data Entry Clerk
- Coordinated cataloging of 1000+ surplus of books donated to outside organizations.
- Guided adoption process of course materials for Undergraduate/Graduate Schools. Provided outstanding customer service to faculty regarding new editions via hard copies and e-Books.
- Purchased textbooks and materials via online bookstores, and tracked orders to reconcile backlog. Updated faculty with the status of outstanding book orders via email and Google Doc records.
- Performed research for Academic Directors to locate relevant course materials and information needed for upcoming courses. Upon receipt of books ordered, delivered personally to faculty and mailed to outside recipients via USPS, certified mail, Confidential, and UPS.
- Performed extensive research of various projects, and provided copier maintenance, bindery repair, QC and a final check of requests via Google Docs database spreadsheet.
- Participated in team meetings to continuously examine and improve Textbook Department processes.
- Arranged domestic / international travel for 10 executives via Confidential database and viable online sites.
- Processed expense reports for 10 executives to reconcile all corporate expenses incurred during business travel .
- Reported time and attendance records via T&A online database for multiple executives.
- Conducted research of potential clients seeking to secure conceivable business relationships.
- Scheduled meetings, handle logistics including reservations, conference room / call set-up, video conference set up and preparation of materials.
- Processed client invoices for billable services rendered. Updated database to reflect mailings were shipped to clients via Confidential database, and documented via spreadsheet.
Administrative Assistant II / Records Manager
- Impeccably maintained confidential financial records system. Created tracking, release protocol for accountability.
- Proactive liaison for Vice President and executive staff. Managed highly confidential, and sensitive documents. Oversaw document management process, regarding receipt of incoming correspondence, reports and other written material, for review, coordination, routing and tracking. Prepared replies for the Vice President's signature, assuring it was appropriately dispersed and delegated after executive management's review, for appropriate action.
- Key contact between Human Resources and Legal Department for recruitment onboarding process, to assure workplace efficiency, to avoid high volume turnover.
- Managed complex and expansive executive meetings, private coaching sessions for Vice President, and coordinated workshops for staff.
- Maintained calendars for multiple executives, and made executive decisions to schedule open-ended appointments