- Proficient in running diagnostics and working to resolve hardware and software issues in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft operating systems from Windows XP through Windows 10 including Microsoft Office 2010 Pro, MS office suite 365 2016 version.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server 2008 platforms..
- Intermediate knowledge of Enterprise Connect, Air Watch, SCCM, and RSA Security console.
- Experience with remote assistance via Network Support Manager, Cisco any connect, VPN and Logmein123.
- Experience with ticketing system Service Now and Remedy.
- Experience with configuring AV equipment such as media control systems (AMX/Crestron), and also control panels.
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory installation/administration.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
Lead infrastructure Technician
- Establish, monitor and analyze performance metrics to ensure clients' needs are properly met.
- Install new / rebuild existing PC’s configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, among others.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware.
- Perform Installs, Moves, Adds and Change (IMAC) activities, as well as data backup and restorations.
- Organize and coordinate activities associated with installation, deployment, and upgrade of software, hardware, voice/video and network facilities as it relates to the deskside environment.
- Lead the deskside team to gather, record, and address all necessary issues with hardware devices and client software.
- Verifies completion of all scheduled jobs, including backups.
- Resolves problems and performs IMACs within all client SLAs.
- Provide on - going education and training to users.
- Propose changes or solutions to products and services for optimal business results as well as investigate customer relationship problems.
- Analyzes business processes, assesses and defines customer specifications and requirements, proposes business solutions and services needs to satisfy customer requirements, and facilitates solution design, building and testing.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
Desktop Support Technician
- Field incoming helpdesk requests from end users via telephone, email, face to face and service now ticket work orders in a courteous manner.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate 2nd tier support technician.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resource as a help aid to solve technical issues.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
Confidential, West Roxbury, MA
Systems Maintenance Technician
- Working with provided inventory lists to locate devices, scanning all devices on provided inventory list. Scanner uploads to Automated Engineering Management System/Medical Equipment Reporting System.
- Assist with equipment turn-in on large lifecycle projects to include: Removal of hard drives, Sanitization of hard drives utilizing the Sledgehammer Device, Organization of equipment on pallets and shrink wrap for turn-in, help with receipt and storage of new equipment, Phone swap for telecom upgrade project and cable-management of telecom and network closets.
- Coordinate and execute IT equipment installation and relocation to include: PC Imaging, (If the Client has a need for software that’s not part of the standard image, build it will require additional tech time). Adhering to Regional Naming Convention, Adding PC’s to Domain, Printer configuration to the client.
- Upgrade/replace wireless access points to include: Perform Heat Map to determine WiFi signal strength and ensure proper coverage, Swap Access Points, Configure access points.
- Coordinate and execute Equipment Life Cycle deployments (printers, network gear, etc.) to include: Printer installation/configuration, Router Installation/configuration, Switch Installation/configuration, Access point installation/configuration.
Confidential, Boston, MA
IT Performance Bar Technician
- Responsibility for the support and set up of services and solutions that enable end users that are visiting the Confidential to effectively communicate and collaborate with each other and external partners.
- Being the dedicated Services and Support Technician, assisting with 'how to questions', set ups, break-fix and support for users - responsible for identifying, researching and resolving technical issues
- Responding to walk-ups, telephone calls, web requests, email / chat and personnel requests for end user services
- Experience in dealing with all client related support issues including both hardware (PCs, MACs, mobile, printers, iPads) and enterprise software including email
- Ability to lead, build positive business relationships, and influence collaboratively across IT and the Business, including top level executives.
- Experience in documenting, tracking and monitoring the problem(s) to ensure a timely resolution in ServiceNow, and Remedy ticketing systems
Confidential, Holbrook, MA
IT Technical Support Specialist
- Answer inbound customer requests via telephone, email, chat or any additional method of inbound communication.
- Contact and interface with customers regarding support, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Resolve technical support issues for supported products and services within identified timeframes with a focus on first call resolution.
- Support in-office and remote employees access to and use of network based services (email, web, chat, FTP, etc.).
- Operating System support including Windows and Mac, FreeBSD and Debian.
- Assist with maintenance, provision, documentation and testing of Company technology products and services.
- Maintain database of hardware and software assets and licenses.
- Resolve or escalated open cases within specific guidelines.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
A/V Technician / Helpdesk support
- Technical administration and support for all video and audio/visual systems, GoToMeetings/Webinars, Telephony and PC computers.
- Facilitate the day to day setup and support of video conference call globally.
- Provided daily support for conferencing and meeting rooms at Abt.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair conference room equipment.
- Work with clients and or outside firms to facilitate meeting with external participants.
- Assist the IT staff in overall corporate support.
Confidential, Wellesley, MA
Service Desk Analyst
- Provide 1st level technical support for networked devices to include desktop PCs, laptops, printers, PDAs and peripheral devices for Epic system end users within the state of Massachusetts.
- Provided Help Desk support by troubleshooting IT issues related to software/hardware, network and server errors and other IT related problems.
- Tracked issues using Service Now ticketing system, and also ran full system scans to maintain computer and network authenticity
- Document actions to resolve problems and provide end-users on status of problems in a timely manner.
- Utilize Remote Management software to remotely install software, setup printers and assist end users with problems.
- Prioritize and escalate problems within given guidelines.
- Sixteen years’ experience in the Investment Financial Industry.
- Three years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Three years’ experience as a Supervisor.
Confidential, Canton, MA
- Process all research requests regarding investment accounts.
- Maintain strict compliance with federal, state and local investment regulations.
- Communicate with vendors including Xerox, Charles Schwab and State Street.
- Generate reports, review and analyze data for clients.