To establish a career that offers challenge and growth with opportunities to enrich my knowledge, experience and skills while contributing the best of my knowledge to the field.
- Ability to work in a multi - cultural environment.
- Flexible approach, Positive attitude, Friendly Personality, Ambitious and Energetic.
- Interpersonal, Good Communication and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interested in learning new technologies.
Video Conferencing Support Engineer
Video Conferencing Support Engineer
Senior Video Operations Engineer
- Taking care of daily Health Check of all the VC (Video Conference) Endpoints and Core Infra (Gateway, Gatekeeper, and MCU) and Publishing START OF THE DAY Health Check Report to the Clients and the Senior Management.
- Reporting Problem found in the VC Endpoints or Core Infra to the appropriate team.
- Worked on SIP (Service Improvement Plans) to deliver excellent service to the End Users.
- Created a Detailed Template to Display Health Check Report.
- Isolating the Connectivity issues before the Actual VC and fixing it.
- This Minimized the Technical issues popping up during the live conference.
- Maintaining Asset Records of the VC Endpoints.
- Working on TMS Tickets and resolving the issues.
- Checking the connectivity of the IP & ISDN Enabled VC Endpoint at the Start of the Day and Publishing the Report.
- Maintaining the Booking system of the Video Conference Rooms.
- Scheduling the Video Conference links Using TMS (Tandberg Management Suite).
- Providing E - mail Support and Telephonic Support for the issues in the live Video Conference.
- Responding to Users Queries through E-mail and helping them to Organize Video Conference with multiple locations.
- Registering New Video Conference Endpoints in TMS Tool.
- Monitoring the Executive Video Conference and providing necessary assistance when required.
- Scheduling and Monitoring Event Calls & Town Hall Meetings.
- Coordinating with the Onsite Audio Visual Technician to fix issues in the live conferences.
- Supporting Video Conference over ISDN Enabled VC Endpoints and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating a Record for Everyday Video Conference Held and Status and Issues Faced in the Conference.
- Proficient level in Troubleshooting during live Video Conferences if any issue occurs.
- Proficient level in using Tandberg Management Suites (TMS), Multipoint Control Unit (MCU & MPS).
- Proficient level in using Video Conferencing codecs like Tandberg 1000, Tandberg Edge 95, Tandberg 3000 MXP and Tandberg 6000 MXP.
- Proficient level in using Video Conferencing codecs like Cisco Tele Presence C Series and MX Series.
- Proficient level in using Video Conferencing codec’s like Polycom View Station, FX, VSX 7000, VSX 7000s, VSX 7000e, VSX 8000 Series, and Visual Concert.
- Proficient level in using Touch Panel, Audio & Video devices.
- Have good exposure about Gateway, Gatekeeper, Routing, Switching, Firewall and Checkpoints.
- Have good exposure to Video Conferencing Standards (ITU-T) like H.323 & H.3xx, Audio Standards (G.725 and G.7xx), Video Standards (H.261 Annex D, H.263), The Communication Standards (H.2xx, H.331 and Bonding) and Data Collaboration (T.1xx).
- Proficient level in using Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro (Net Meeting), Audio Encoder and Video Mixer.
- Proficient level in Streaming & Video Recording.
- Proficient level in using Pinnacle Studio and Real Producer Plus software.
- Intermediate level in the following Multimedia Tools Flash, Swish and Photoshop.
- Have basic knowledge about C Programming.
- Have good exposure to various operating systems such as MS-DOS, MS-Windows 9x, MS-Windows XP and MS-Windows 2000 & 2007.
- Proficient level in Using MS- Office Utilities.
- Have good knowledge on ITIL & completed a training.