An accomplished and versatile IT professional with a demonstrated track record of in helpdesk operations, computer operations, hardware/software, IT Global security administration, vendor management, implementations, integrations, upgrades, troubleshooting, technical support, projects, and end - user support. Proven aptitude in using strong communication and interpersonal skills to work closely with support teams, internal clients, and vendors and direct all aspects of program management and operational strategies. A reliable and accountable producer who enhances operations for continued improvement and to meet short- and long-term objectives.
IT Security Specialist
- Responsible for end-to-end completion of security requests for user provisioning and troubleshooting access issues, of security roles and groups across systems, platforms, databases, applications, servers, directories, and folders per compliance with Security regulations and HIPPA laws.
- Collaborating with other IT areas to ensure timely completion/resolution and obtainment of appropriate approval levels.
- Coach users to understand security procedures and escalations
- Remediate Security Team SOP documents - operational procedures for Security Knowledge Base.
Provisioning Platforms/Tools: Mainframe, Active Directory, SQL Developer, Oracle, Postgres SQL, Unix, Linux, Centrify, RBAC, ServiceNow WEB portal apps, Remedy, Service Manager
- Responsible for the support, management, and maintenance of SQL Database, Enterprise Messaging & Active Directory Services systems user accounts for provisioning per Confidential Security and HIPPA Policies.
Confidential, Louisville, Kentucky
Information Security Administrator
- YUM Outsourced Security Administration Services for Confidential Partnership to Confidential
- SME for the offshore SecAdmin support team and Security Admin related projects - Provisioned Access to Confidential systems.
- Administered/Troubleshoot security access for multiple platforms, including NetScreen/ VPN, Softerra LDAP tool, Unix, Windows, SFTP/FTP, SharePoint, Remedy, ENTRUST Two Factor APP/HostSwitch, MS Exchange, PeopleSoft, Tivoli IAM tool, RACF-Mainframe, Reporting APPS, SQL server/database and network access for production, QA, and development environments.
- GPO Maintenance for Domain structured access.
- Participated in 24x7 on-call rotation for high-priority issues regarding user accounts and service accounts used by support teams for production processing.
- Maintained/created Active Directory queries for reporting and account modifications using Javelina AD Toolkit.
- Coached clients on security policies regarding access for new hires, contractors, and support teams.
- Documented security responsibilities and policies for team database.
- Collaborated with other support teams to resolve security access issues.
- Participated in annual compliance audit interview answering questions regarding security policies.
- Participated in the annual PCI compliance course and test.
- Service Delivery Assurance assessments of non-supported software vulnerabilities for pc installs local/temp admin rights.
- Reported metrics for processes, security controls and projects.
- Collaborated w/other teams for automation of security controls and workflows.
- Maintained Security documentation for daily processes.
- Coached clients on Security policies and risk assessments and processes.
Operations Lead/Second Level Helpdesk
- Provided second level helpdesk OPS lead/troubleshooting support for Louisville RSC locations with six technicians and 1,200 computer users.
- Provided daily/afterhours on-call support for company Executives.
- Aided management and coaching of 14 vendor helpdesk analysts to achieve SLT by ticket and survey results monitoring, according to end client support services being measured by budget, monthly scorecard, vendor quarterly business reviews, and incident trend reports.
- Coordinated with vendor to fulfill helpdesk needs and aided departments with vendor relations.
- Orchestrated completion of projects for second level helpdesk and represented second level and contributed to infrastructure projects.
- Created reports from helpdesk database using Crystal Reports.
- Served as subject matter expect for Vantive, network printing, Compusense, and Blackberry/iPhone/iPad devices.
- Maintained 300 network printers and IP addresses.
- Built policy and procedures for first level and all sites second level helpdesk teams.
- Coached clients and helpdesk analysts on policy and procedures and presented computer policies during new hire orientation.
- Sustained outage web page and distributed environment outage notifications according to change management schedule.
- Updated team SharePoint Site for content and adding/repairing links to other sites.
- Provided OPS lead support and coordinated equipment delivery and preparation for client issues and classroom network setup during yearly brand conference.
- Customized escalation matrixes and technotes for application support.
- Trained clients and helpdesk analysts in both one on one and class room environment and taught computer basics classes (including Outlook and Internet) to end-users during building people capability week.
- Participated in on-call rotation for first and second level helpdesk.
- Provided 2nd lvl support for field and campus computer users