Results - oriented Founder of web portal e-Commerce business specializing in providing expert advice for sports bettors with betting advice for the night’s action and specifically DFS and parlays. Focused on supporting business solution software, website development and analyzing business operations. Experience with building relationships with customers to communicate issues and improvement suggestions among cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals. Seek opportunities to transform company practices into fresh, cost-effective solutions leading to more efficient operations.
PROFESSIONAL AND CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Expert in: Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook Languages SQL, Python Customer Relationship Management Salesforce, Tableau Typing 80 WPM Team Leadership/Management Strong Analytical Skills Proficient in Spanish Strategic Account Development Multi - Tasker Solution-Driven
Confidential, Plano, TX
Co-Founder and COO
- Operating autonomously in all facets of business, i.e., strategic planning, operations, merchandising, and marketing for our brand in the online community; proficient in customer relations, brand positioning, revenue growth, financial management, driving operational excellence, business development, price negotiations
- Performed analysis and presented results using SQL, SSIS, MS Access, Excel, and Visual Basic scripts as well as imported, exported and manipulated large data sets in multi-million-row databases under tight deadlines.
- Built budgets and forecasts of future company performance that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance, while targeting regions in acquiring new accounts while maintaining great relationships
- Identify optimization opportunities and perform sizing analysis to assess the incremental audience, revenue, contribution margin and other potential impacts to core KPIs by developing Python based API (RESTful Web Service) to track sales and perform sales analysis using Flask, SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL.
- Created search engine friendly content on B2B website, resulting an increase of monthly website traffic of over 300 percent and an increase in price quote requests of over 50 percent and recalibrated the Google Analytics tracking code on these pages. By doing this, an increase in monthly telephone sales inquiries of over 60 percent and Contact Us website form submissions of over 85 percent was achieved.
Confidential, Midland, TX
- Managed, drafted, and reviewed Oil/Gas Leases, oilfield service contracts, and Areas of Mutual Interest, Joint Bidding, Gathering and Processing Agreements and advised about legal matters with these documents
- Oversaw compliance and regulatory issues concerning MMS and FERC
- Prepared and overlooked legal paperwork for general counsel and operations personnel related to strategic financial planning, budgeting, finance, exploration, land and marketing units.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Legal Assistant/Administrative Assistant
- Facilitated transactions in real estate, estate planning and corporate/business law for over 200 estate plans.
- Drafted and prepared trusts, wills, assignments, grant deeds, and in corporation documents ensuring processed in a timely and efficient manner to comply with appropriate regulations and deadlines.
- Developed detailed spreadsheets to identify trends, develop forecasts as well as consolidate/analyze monthly results
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Account Executive Intern
- Aided colleague to solve technical problems in accounting software included SAP, Oracle, and Excel.
- Developed detailed spreadsheets to identify trends, develop forecasts as well as consolidate/analyze monthly results.