- CompTIA A+ and Network+ certified Level II Team Lead provides Level II helpdesk leadership. I train, mentor and lead Level I and II teams to service excellence. PC Deployment Team Lead, proficient in all aspects of computer life cycle from purchasing to recycling. Fast, friendly trouble ticket resolutions. Creates knowledge base articles technicians need to support their customers.
- Level II Support Team Lead
- PC Deployment Team Lead
- Data Migration Specialist
- Remote Support Specialist
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 Expert
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 Expert
- Autodesk and Bentley software installations and support
- License servers
- System Center Service Manager
- Resolve Sharepoint issues
- VPN support
- WAN/LAN Networking support
- Office 365 And Exchange Server Support
- Active Directory Support
- Password Issues
- Printer/Plotter Issues
- Fix logon/Domain trust/Logon Server Issues
- Fix .net Framework issues
- Repair/Rebuild Windows user profiles
- Edit Windows Registry
- Resolve Device Manager issues
Support Specialist/PC Deployment Team Lead
- Resolved and completed Level II incidents and service requests.
- Managed inbound ACD technical support queue, including taking calls to maintain coverage while level I in active support session.
- Prioritized incoming support requests and addressed them in appropriate order.
- Completed support requests quickly and per Service Level Agreement.
- Conducted remote support sessions using Bomgar, Remote Desktop Protocol and other methods.
- Conducted multiple simultaneous support sessions when needed.
- Mentored and trained Level 1 and 2 technicians.
- PC Deployment Team Lead; purchased from Dell Premier, imaged, installed software and added/migrated user profiles and data. Reimaged and redeployed used equipment. Arranged warranty repair, conducted non warranty repair of all components of laptops and desktops including mainboard and screen replacements. Managed Deployment Technicians.
- Recovered data including previous files and folders after hard disk is repartitioned and reimaged with new copy of Windows and user profile.
- Performed Virus/Malware mitigation including working with network team to address outbreaks
- • Resolved LAN/WAN network connectivity issues including VPN issues for customers working in a variety of remote locations.
Field Services Technician
- HP contractor onsite at Confidential, Sonny Carter Neutral Buoyancy Lab and Confidential Flight Operations at
- Ellington Field.
- Migrated 40+ Windows Workstations, PCs, Laptops and tablets per month with a 100% success rate. Customer facing position
- Provided data migrations, new system setups and customer training. Ensured profile and data migrations were completed per checklist, including mapped drives, printers, Outlook folders, email encryption profiles and bookmarks for all browsers.
- Installed standard software overlays, patches and updates. Installed non - standard software.
- Provide new equipment orientation and security activation walk through
- Verified legacy resources worked correctly on customer’s new machine
- Resolved trouble tickets for issues include missing data, hardware issues, email issues, hard disk encryption, various software issues, network printer or server access, wireless issues and help with new software versions
- Deployed loaner laptops, lab workstations, conference room and auditorium computers, projectors, large screen displays and audio monitors
- Collaborated and assisted team members daily