SUBJECT MATTER AREAS:
- Access Control
- Mobile Devices
- Network Printers
- Desktop Support
- Installations Moves and Changes (IMAC)
- Inventory Management
- Headquarter & Regional Office ITS
Ability to type 40 words per minute. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint and ServiceNow.
Desktop Support Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Effectively tracked and reduced the active ticket count by 92% (865 open tickets to 70) while also reducing the average age of active tickets by 82% (120 days to 21 days).
- Completed the Confidential transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for approximately 8,000 federal and contractor end - users.
- Created and executed a training plan to change the SD operational model to a “hybrid technician” model in under six months which resulted in a 300% increase in positive customer feedback.
- Developed, with subject matter experts, an onboarding training program that allowed newly hired technicians to be fully functional within two weeks of arrival.
- Organized and conducted bi-weekly peer-to-peer technical review sessions that resulted in standardizing remote and deskside troubleshooting measures and increasing the First Contact Resolution (FCR) rate by 13%.
- Compiled and analyzed data from the ServiceNow ticketing system in order to identify trends and opportunities for additional customer service enhancements.
ConfidentialCall Center Analyst
- Established a walk-up technical support service that provided concierge support to over 4,000 end-users.
- Developed an onboarding skills assessment that maximized the ability to place newly hired staff within areas of expertise which allowed for higher levels of customer support.
- Managed data collection for monthly, quarterly and yearly contractual deliverables via SharePoint.
- Supervised the recovery efforts of over 800 downed computer systems affected by a failed security patch update with a 100% recovery rate in under two weeks.
Inventory Lead / Technical Support Analyst / Call Center Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Managed the accuracy of information for over 1700 pieces of inventory within the Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS).
- Documented and distributed surplus equipment to the General Services Administration (GSA) on a monthly basis with an average value of over $100K per shipment.
- Supported Operating System (OS) (Windows 7 & Windows 10), application and patch testing in conjunction with the End-user Technology Team (EUT) to ensure 100% deploy to over 8,000 federal and contractor customers.
- Maintained information within Active Directory (AD) for over 8,000 users and groups while working with other Task areas to ensure compliance with the contractual yearly review of AD.
- Supported Assistive Technology (AT) users with testing and deployment of 508 complaint applications such as JAWS, Kurzweil, Dragon Naturally Speaking, ZoomText and others.
- Provided first and second level troubleshooting for end-user computer related issues via both remote and deskside methods and maintained an 89% customer satisfaction rating.
- Successfully monitored multiple SD ticket queues providing for 100% ticket assignment as well as 100% ticket documentation for approximately 30 technicians.