Information Technology professional with 15+ years of extensive knowledge in ad v ance d information and syste ms/ functions, policies and procedural implementation, standard s an d strat e gie s i n rapid l y changing, high l y competit i v e g r o wt h e n vironments . Skille d i n project management, strat e gi c planning, ris k ana l ysis, busines s proces s reengineering, contrac t n e gotiatio n an d budge t administration . Persistence, passion and strength of character to develop more knowledge and skills in IT, and other areas of interest.
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY SKILLS/TOOLS:
Software Expertise: Active Directory, VMWare tools, Bomgar, Instructional Software Design, O365, Teams, Skype for Business, Project Pro, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet, Azure, QuickBooks, Electronic Health Records, Practice Management Systems, Security Systems; Report Writing Software; Technical Writing Software; Web design software, Infrastructure Network Design, LANs, VPNs, Routers, firewalls
Confidential, Taylorsville, MS
Technology Project Coordinator/Technical Support Specialist
- Develop/manage a project support practice, provide guidance on industry standards/templates to PMs and other PMO/VP staff
- Provide administrative and coordination support on multiple projects through entire project lifecycle
- Develops project plans and generates work orders for lower complexity custom services
- Manage cost, schedule, scope and quality of the project delivery
- Identify, document and assess project risks and develop mitigation strategy in collaboration with sponsors, stakeholders and solution owners
- Organize and execute assigned project tasks and activities
Confidential, Jackson, MS
Chief Executive Officer/Network Director
- Assured compliance with all legal and policy requirements, as well as, any deliverables to the Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA), and with other permissible entities.
- Prepared monthly activity reports, scope of works, and financial reports for the monthly meetings with the Board of Directors, as well as, assisted with interpretation of Federal, State and local rules and regulations.
- Prepared, maintained, monitored and ensured required grant applications and budgets were of sound financial management and optimum efficiency for everyday operations.
- Determined personnel requirements and ensured that properly qualified individuals occupy each position.
- Maintained prescribed security controls to protect MHSHN against criminal and fraudulent acts and unnecessary risk or exposure.
- Participated in community, state and national activities which defined the delivery of health care services and aid in both short - and long-range planning of umbrellaed health services and facilities.
Confidential, Laurel, MS
Chief Information Officer/Director of Information Systems/Revenue Cycle Management
- Reengineered information technology infrastructure in less than 60 days after dangerous fragmentation, thus increasing productivity rate from 22% to 96%.
- Eliminated downtime in the clinical operations divisions by 12%, thereby saving up to $27,000 per month in costs.
- Successfully written over 15 grants and received over $25 million over the past 5 years.