- Knowledgeable in advanced techniques in Excel.
- VLOOKUP, INDEX, nested IF functions, utilizing data from multiple tabs, pivot tables, making user forms, modules, macros, VBA, etc.
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite and Confidential Suite experience.
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS); SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Microsoft Access, Visio, and Visual Studio; built dashboards in Tableau, query development in PLX.
- Leader of data deduplication efforts using Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- Familiarity with digital ticketing systems for customer/company issue tracking and communications.
- Regularly write and update standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Frequent collaboration with cross - functional departments from across the planet.
- Consulted with small businesses for financial and major purchase decisions.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Technical writer for new and existing projects and processes
- Acting as the policy and workflow point-of-contact for several teams
- Uploading and maintaining company internal documentation database
- Managing concurrent projects with competing deadlines
Visual Data Specialist - Assistant Team Lead
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Directed a high production team of Visual Data Specialist/Operators who map user feedback, review map images, properly identify businesses and buildings, determine if changes are necessary, and update as needed.
- Guided team of 10+ members through analyzing data and performing quality control per policies.
- Coordinated appearance of dozens of customer-facing community events affecting millions of people worldwide per quarter; ensured all event maps were properly updated and labeled appropriately.
- Educated engineers and upper-management about job role, inviting them to observe the ultra-detailed scrutiny involved in producing quality, updated product; provide input on goals, scope, workflow, challenges, and potential improvements.
- Created weekly reports using SQL generated metrics.
- Promoted to Assistant Team Lead within one year.
- Built dashboard that illustrated send-back rates for team to use, improving decision-making on needed employee performance and identifying policy improvements.
Confidential, Lynnwood, WA
- Graded state tests (the Smarter Balance) based off of predefined guidelines, for both Math and English.
- This was a remote position.
Customer Service Representative
Confidential, Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Supplied phone based customer and provider support.
- Used a digital ticketing system (Facets).
- Entrusted to work with confidential information.