Driven, talented, intelligent, and an asset to any organization. This is an accomplished analyst with a record of developing and supporting solutions incorporating a wide range of applications. Successfully written communication skills, exceptional organization and prioritization abilities, a fearless mindset with innate self - sufficiency.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Microsoft Office Suite (Project Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook Visio SharePoint) Brix, JIRA, SQL, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, Gap Analysis, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow, SAP, Ariba, Digital Purchase Order, Kronos, Agile, Business Analysis Foundations, QuickBooks, Great Plains, POS, CAD, CMS, Coupa
Infrastructure Administrative Coordinator
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Responsible for assisting with the maintenance and support of Confidential IT infrastructure.
- Ensure targets are achieved per key performance indicators by identifying and escalating issues that need immediate attention.
- Assumes system administration duties for select Confidential network and business applications including some billing duties for services rendered.
- Under the direction of the IT Infrastructure Manager, coordinate IT hardware and software inventory to maintain an optimal life cycle, consistent with Confidential IT, Privacy, and Security Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for tracking and processing hardware and software renewals of Network, Wintel, As/400-iSeries. (Not negotiating but tracking, researching, and processing).
Independent Contractor - Procurement Analyst
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Managed internal processes stemmed from company need for non-human resources such as paint and power washing supplies and materials.
- Handled vendor relationships to include establishing periodic meetings for review of SLA, service performance, and Conflict Management.
- Managed delivery performance, cost, inventory management, and customer satisfaction for established suppliers.
- Managed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to improve procurement efficiency and performance by re-evaluating the core business objectives and setting realistic deadlines.
- Creating purchase orders for builders, suppliers and vendors as well as requesting pricing from vendors for budget revisions.
Confidential, Plano, Texas and Frisco, Texas
- Executed the day to day Asset Management Lifecycle accountabilities for US hardware including Procurement, refresh, and retirement for Confidential client.
- Assisted in improving Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation as well as Performance-based Statement of Work (SOW) documentation to aid in defining project-specific activities and deliverables.
- Worked with the process improvement team that successfully generated savings and benefits by employing a formal methodology to evaluate and improve the division's business practices and processes.
- Generated requirements by collaborating with customers and developers to recommend system changes for a derivatives-base software product.
- Monitored and resolved order and interface issues. Reviewed and tracked user requisitions, catalog requests, and orders within the ServiceNow tool.
Asset Management/Procurement Analyst
Confidential, Lewisville, Texas
- Worked with IT teams to pro-actively develop purchasing strategies, deployment plans which optimize the value of the hardware inventory through the entire asset lifecycle.
- Involved in analyzing Business Requirements (BRD) and Functional Design Documents (FDD), user stories to develop Test strategy, Test Scenarios and Test Cases
- Managed all inventory count procedures including control and daily counts.
- Developed clear and concise reports that identified strategic information and provided recommendations for performance improvement.
- Managed testing cycles, including test plan creation, development of scripts, and coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Investigated inventory discrepancies by cycle counting discrepant items and identifying as much as $100,000 in missing assets.
- Reduced inventory excess by 15% resulting in $9000 savings for the final two quarters of 2012.
- Assisted in identifying a pattern of excessive false alarms generated by alarm signals from the raw data source. That identification led to implementing a project that decreased the false signal by as much as 50%.
- Tracked performance objectives of primary vendors supporting Asset Management functions that included quarterly asset recovery and disposal procedures while adhering to state environmental protocols through clear Report Writing and Analytical Thinking of Risk Management.
- Facilitated end-to-end life cycle management of fixed assets.